What do you wanna be when you grow up

MonaWare

do wa ditty
Diamond City Insider
Growing up, Im sure we all had some kinda idea what we wanted to be when we grew up. It may have not have been something realistic, haha. But most kids think about what they could be in the future.
What are some things you wanted to be?

I dont think I ever thought of being anything too weird : p The only thing I can even remember wanting to do growing up was to play music. My mom and dad watched channels like mtv and vh1 alot when we were kids, and I always really liked watching music videos. I liked imagining my friends and I playing the songs instead of the bands in the videos. It was like the coolest thing ever when I was a kid. I grew up in the 90s when rock bands were super popular, haha. It had a bog impact on me growing up.

Does anyone have a more interesting story? : p

Never really had anything in my mind that made me think of what I did wanted to be. Eventually I became a life guard eventually though I can say I've always loved going to the beach and the ocean makes me feel at home. Swimming all my life it felt nice being a life guard if only for a time really plus the beach and music combined makes for a good combo if I do say so myself.

@Metal did you ever get sunburned from working on the beach?

The beach was more or less what got me into swimming but yes I have gotten sunburnt but I've only been a lifeguard in pools not in the beach either way I ended up looking like barbequed roman reigns. I did like finding jellyfish up on the short for some reason.

Video game dev. Unless that's too hard, then probably a rapper.

There's cool looking games and I have a bunch of OCs sooo, yeah. I'm even typing in my notepad app how an Eliso (my OC) game should go. But I might have to do some hard coding. If so, it's a NO. For the rapper part, well... I don't want to be like a "real" rapper. I'd rather be almost like Soundcloud rappers. (But I already planned not to smoke or drink or anything.) And not let anyone know it's me, because not a lot of people around me liked me anyway. And I could probs make millions.

Man, when I was a young one, I had all sorts of dreams.
But nowadays, I generally would want to either be a artist/designer
or a author. As a young child, I've always like drawing and writing and someday, I want to show off my works to the world and I want them to entertain people. (Though I need to stop being a fucking lazy sloth if I want to get there, because I have definitely gotten lazy.)

As mentioned before, I aspire to be a pro wrestler.

Which is pretty weird since this wasn't a dream I had since I was a kid, it's something that came to me while I was pretty much already grown up. I liked wrestling as a kid and would sometimes pretend to wrestle but it wasn't something I considered becoming in the future.

As mentioned before, I aspire to be a pro wrestler.

Which is pretty weird since this wasn't a dream I had since I was a kid, it's something that came to me while I was pretty much already grown up. I liked wrestling as a kid and would sometimes pretend to wrestle but it wasn't something I considered becoming in the future.
In my town of Coldwatet Mi we have a training facility for pro wrestlers and have exhibitions every few months.

Well when I was younger, I wanted to do semi-normal things like programming videogames or perhaps even being an auto mechanic. Now that I've lost my mind, I aspire to compete and make a complete fool of myself on Guy's Grocery Games while screaming in a Toad Voice. If I miraculously win, I want to use my Triple G money to be the world's first person to cause a neighborhood-wide power outage by plugging in lots of toasters so I can reenact the Hotel Mario scene. Among other wacky and bizarre things.
In short, I want to be someone that everyone can laugh at, including myself. I'm out to prove that anything you can do, I can do a heck of a lot worse!

Back