What is everyones Favourite Smash Bros stages?

AwesomeCauliflower68

Vote K Rool for Smash Ballot today!
(Aside from Warioware Inc)
My favourite is Halberd from Brawl. I just love the music selection and setting with the sunset on the ocean and the Halberd flying in the background, it's just sublime. Second favourite is Warioware of course.

WarioWare Inc., of course.

Other than that... many stages: all Kirby stages in all games, the Paper Mario stage in 3DS, Peach's Castle 64, Mushroom Kingdom 64, Mushroom Kingdom II, New Pork City, Magicant, Saffron City 64, 75m, Palutena's Temple, Skyworld, Wily Castle, Sky Pillar, Kalos Pokémon League, all Star Fox stages in all games, Hanenbow, Rainbow Cruise, Icicle Mountain, Great Bay, Hyrule's Castle 64, Skyloft, Big Blue, Kongo Jungle 64 and a lot of fun custom stages in Brawl/Smash 4.

Wily Castle Omega Version. Dat music.
Onett. Dat music.
Pokémon Stadium 2. Dat music.
PictoChat 2. Dem pipes.
Mute City. Dem graphics.
Congo Jungle. Dat blast barrel.
Wario Land II. Dem imagination.

I dislike WarioWare Inc. in Smash 4 because of Monas and Mikes themes not being present.

Last edited:
Halberd- dat low ceiling which is great for Rosalina juggle2death also Diddy got nerfed hard
Miiverse- the most original stage yet and I want a 3DS version so I can have an excuse to read bad content
Smashville- nuff said
Town and City- Smashville 2.0
Prism Tower- an original competitive stage for 3DS with not too many platforms but enough to keep it unique.
N64 DK stage that's been in every game
Dreamland 64- it's a great competitive stage
Omega Palutena's Temple
Isle Delfino
Yoshi's Island Melee and Brawl Stages
Fountain of Dreams
Temple (Melee stage)- it's a huge playground
Warioware Inc if you could turn microgames off and leave the platforms there.
Brinstar- you're forced to move to the top platforms >:)

I really like the Miiverse stage cause it kinda is a balanced stage and has quality posts in the background. I also like Pokefloats because, when me and my friend pick it we both know we're gonna have a good time.

My favorite stage is probably Project M's balanced Bowser's Castle. Such a beautiful stage, and has an amazing Bowser's Castle remix. It even has no shitty gimmicks that ruin gameplay like 75m or PS2.

Back