what is your favourite N64 game?

wariofer

More money for my money bin.3 YEARS IN WARIOFORUMS
My favourite is Conker's Bad Fur Day because i love Conker like an antihero, it's really extend and hilarious and i love it's toilet humor and parodies from movies like Matrix or Alien

images

Star Wars Rogue Squadron is my favorite N64 game, I love how the game controls and the pretty fun missions. Though the difficulty curve is really awful. Sullest I'm looking at you! :mad:

My favorite N64 game is a game you guys probly havent even heard of, besides for me mentioning it here on the forum : p

And I havent played PM64 to this day, really wanna try it one day. Have a feeling it wont be as good as TTYD, but still really wanna try it.

It's either Kirby Crystal Shards, Paper Mario, Banjo-Kazooie, or Banjo-Tooie one of these four it's so hard to choose.

@MonaWare I wonder if your fav N64 game is something super obscure like Shadow Man, or Quest 64.

Aerogauge obv.

Ive always wanted to fly at high speeds as a N64 controller yeah : p

And actually I really like Shadowman alot, and I liked Quest 64 too, even though everyone hates it : p But nope, its-

250px-Aidyn_Chronicles-_The_First_Mage_game_cover.jpg

39563-Aidyn_Chronicles_-_The_First_Mage_(USA)-3.jpg

aidyn-2.jpg

aidyn-chronicles-the-first-mage-09.png

Its a really neat game, haha : p Its like the LOTR of rpgs, which is weird to say cuz I dont even like LOTR : p But its really neat, totally worth having if you like big open world rpgs.

Ive always wanted to fly at high speeds as a N64 controller yeah : p

And actually I really like Shadowman alot, and I liked Quest 64 too, even though everyone hates it : p But nope, its-

250px-Aidyn_Chronicles-_The_First_Mage_game_cover.jpg

39563-Aidyn_Chronicles_-_The_First_Mage_(USA)-3.jpg

aidyn-2.jpg

aidyn-chronicles-the-first-mage-09.png

Its a really neat game, haha : p Its like the LOTR of rpgs, which is weird to say cuz I dont even like LOTR : p But its really neat, totally worth having if you like big open world rpgs.

It's on my bucket list, actually. One of my hobbies is giving every title on my favourite systems a once/twice over. It's a great way to finally try stuff you heard about back in the day but couldn't afford or find.

@Glowsquid Knifes Edge is a shump, right? Is there any like free movement in it at all? Or is it like one of those games where you just aim and shoot? I have a thing for those old helicopter combat games, but I dont believe Id enjoy a shump, unless its like star fox, where you have some movement.

And Id love to at least try a neo geo one day : p Would like to make friends with someone who owns one : p

It's on my bucket list, actually. One of my hobbies is giving every title on my favourite systems a once/twice over. It's a great way to finally try stuff you heard about back in the day but couldn't afford or find.

Oh you should totally try it, its great : 3 Of course its not the most perfect game ever made that can do no wrong : p But the game is way fun, and worth trying if you like rpgs, like I said earlier : p

And yeah me too, actually. Ive been thinking that way lately. I mean I like older games anyway, I actually feel excited learning about them. And I have recently found out how fun it is playing games I never got to play when I was younger yeah : p I remember growing up I always thought Id hate the xbox, but now I have an original xbox and 8 games for it, and I think its great : p Im way fascinated watching like games and advertisements fro past systems, its really cool to get to try them yourself too. It has become a big interest of mine lately : p

My dream console right now is Dreamcast, but its gonna cost me : p I also want a SNES and a Genesis, I had those consoles at one time in my life but I never had a whole lot of games for them, so there would be alot to try. Oh and PS1, I missed that console entirely and really wanna get into it : p

@Glowsquid Knifes Edge is a shump, right? Is there any like free movement in it at all? Or is it like one of those games where you just aim and shoot? I have a thing for those old helicopter combat games, but I dont believe Id enjoy a shump, unless its like star fox, where you have some movement.

it's a first person rail shooter like Starblade or Sewer Shark e.g You move a crosshair overlaid on the screen to shoot enemies. You can dodge projectiles with the c-buttons but not really "move".

----

actual answer:

LN60007-600x600.jpg

Haha, well pfft, I knew you were a shump fan so I took that pick seriously : p And ah that doesnt sound fun to me : / Star Fox was great though, would play again. Panzer Dragoon Orc for xbox kinda looked like that, makes me wanna try it.

Btw do you like N64, Glowsquid? I remember seeing your collection, and I may be wrong but I dont remember seeing many N64 games in there. And you dont talk about N64 games that often. So am curious about your feelings on the console : p

Hahaha, yeah true. N64 is the best way to play Star Fox 64, yeah : p

Am kinda sad to hear that, though. I liked the console a ton, was probly more passionate about that console than any other, actually : p

(that really made me laugh btw : p )

Nah, I make no exceptions when it comes to trying out games for my favourite systems. And I do mean a sincere PROPER try. I simply cannot tolerate the whole modern trend with ignorance.... "This game is shit, yo! Cuz I don't know anything about the game or how to play properly".
That basically turned me off Youtube game culture. I'm a very open-minded player, which is the best way to enjoy games (and life, in general).

Last edited:
Haha yeah youtube is a good way to make yourself angry and bitter yeah : p There are some that can make putting down a game playful, though. And not actually like just say the game is all bad all the time. I have games that I know are bad but like anyway : p I like people who talk about those. ...... If I can find them anyway.

it's a first person rail shooter like Starblade or Sewer Shark e.g You move a crosshair overlaid on the screen to shoot enemies.

Wait hold up, the N64 had more railshooters than Sin & Punishment? Really enjoyed the sequel for the wii I still have it hah.

My favourite is Conker's Bad Fur Day because i love Conker like an antihero, it's really extend and hilarious and i love it's toilet humor and parodies from movies like Matrix or Alien

images
I'm willing to bet that Conker's Matrix parody section was probably better than the actual Matrix games.

CBFD was a great game. Highly recommended and if you have an Xbone to play Rare Replay on, you really have no excuse to not try it out.

As for my faves? Hm, that's a tough one...so many classics...

Back