What new transformations could a Wario Land 5 come out with?

Don't really know, but I must say I like the Spider transformation from the Shantae series a lot, so I'd like to see something like that in Wario Land, but at the same time I highly doubt whether Wario is the right character for that.

Fat Wario, Fire Wario and Bubble Wario should definitely be included though.

I'd say something cool like ghost Wario, and it lets Wario go through certain walls or something. Another transformation they could do is skinny Wario. Wario would eat something like a salad and become very thin and can slide through thin holes. It would kind of be like flat Wario, but only vertical small spaces.

Last edited:
Sick Wario. Able to use a sneeze attack. Could be used for a puzzle involving a fan of some sort.

Minced Wario. A chef enemy sporting a pair of cutting knives chops up the Funny Fardman into a bunch of tiny Fardman chunks allowing him to pass through gratings and other stuff. Each "piece" of Wario acts like an individual object in this case, so moving him around is like controlling a group of Pikmin kinda. I'll be waiting for my Game Designer job offer from Nintendo now

Liking the suggestion so far fellas.

Maybe they can do something like a puppet wario where you have to use strings to move limbs to solve certain puzzles?

I'd say something cool like ghost Wario, and it lets Wario go through certain walls or something. Another transformation they could do is skinny Wario. Wario would eat something like a salad and become very thin and can slide through thin holes. It would kind of be like flat Wario, but only vertical small spaces.

Sounds interesting. Wario being skinny against his will can open up the way to a new style of gameplay. And I'm pretty sure it would be funny as well. But how does he get back to normal? Just by waiting, or does he need to eat something that will otherwise turn him into Fat Wario?

Back