What version of Wario Land 2 do you own?

What version do you own?

• Total voters

warelander

Some random guy online
I own the Game Boy Colour version, infact I have never seen the regular Game Boy version anywhere, thought I find the idea of getting it for collectors porpuses tempting.

I also went out of my way to get Land 1-3 (and Wario's Woods) on the 3DS's Virtual Console, since I take my 3DS pretty much everywhere with me anyway and it's just really convenient.

Last edited:
Second and third options! :cool: I never 100%'d the VC version though. That last level is too aggravating, I don't want to go through it again. Grrr:

The original GB version was part of my childhood. I never played the GBC version until the eShop port, though I remember a box or an ad or something for the GBC itself showed me that a GBC version existed, or would exist later.

We never got the GBC cartridge, though, and we stuck to the original GB version whenever it took time off from disappearing on us (which it did frequently). Heck, the eShop version was my first actual experience with that release. I like the added color, though I do feel the old monochrome graphics had their own charm...

Last edited:
All of the above.;)

I got the original version when it first came out. Then I got the color version when it came out (which was also the very first video game that I ever bought with my own money).

And I got the VC version since by that point in time my Wario Land 2 carts were erasing themselves.

Back