What was your first videogame and what was your first videogame console?

JAGM-Georgy

Wario Fan Supreme
What was your first videogame and what was your first videogame console? My first videogame was Super Mario Bros for Nintendo Entertainment System, and my first videogame console was a pirate version of NIntendo Entertainment System.

Oh that’s a tough one let’s see…
Well my first game that I ever played was Pokemon Yellow for the GameBoy Color, it was my brother’s copy and he let me play it for a few minutes before he took the gameboy back lol

My first ever console is a limited edition SpongeBob GameBoy Advance SP with a copy of Pokémon Emerald. I still have it to this day and it still works :]
Not Pokémon Emerald tho, it was a bootleg and finding a new copy of Emerald is EXTREMELY hard :[

are you saying booster should've taken wario's place, or that wario should've taken booster's place
image wario kissing mario on the cheek lol

What was your first videogame and what was your first videogame console? My first videogame was Super Mario Bros for Nintendo Entertainment System, and my first videogame console was a pirate version of NIntendo Entertainment System.
Actually when it comes to first game played same for me. I had one of those bootleg NES consoles that looked like an N64 controller. My copy in particular had this weird title screen:
1697384149564.png

First properly owned console and game was a Game Gear with Sonic Triple Trouble.

Mario Kart Wii, the Wii console. Without a doubt one of the most nostalgic games for me, that generation of gaming was very revolutionary for so many reasons. I remember graduating from kindergarten and getting it as a present after playing a demo of Mario Kart Wii in Best Buy I think.

Back