what's the most efficient way to get to 99,999 coins in the first wario land?

The most efficient way I know of is going to course 26 and throwing all the enemies at the Chicken Ducks, then killing every enemy on the path to the exit, which gives 220 coins (minus 10 for the exit) in around 90-100 seconds if pulled off correctly. Is there a better way?

My guess would be grinding the secret level in World 1 (the one with the moles [?] that gives a lot of coins when hit) and hope you get lucky at the bonus round, but I never really tried.

Honestly, if you get all the treasures you're basically guaranteed to reach the cap during the ending scene.

Even if you get all the treasures you won't max out the coin counter and will need to grind quite a bit to get the best ending. All of them combined give around 700k iirc.

You only need 10 000 + treasures to get the best ending.
And you already earn 300 coins at the end of the final level, so 9699 is all you need.

Honestly, if you get all the treasures you're basically guaranteed to reach the cap during the ending scene.

I've seen a few Let's Plays where it didn't happen, even with all treasures.
Because you do need an additional 9699.
Depending on how much coin collecting and gambling you did, it may still be needed to do some grinding.

I guess some people aren't very Wario like when they play then, since I found it really easy to max out the coin count here.

Hi, I've played that game for years and I'm amazed sometimes I keep finding new things. Without cheating nor minigame, no doubt the course where I can get more coins is No. 18! Up to 557 coins is my best score.
The secret is in the room with the D.D. and the Pouncer...

The most efficient way I know of is going to course 26 and throwing all the enemies at the Chicken Ducks, then killing every enemy on the path to the exit, which gives 220 coins (minus 10 for the exit) in around 90-100 seconds if pulled off correctly. Is there a better way?
Actually, there are few courses where youcan get more coins than the 26th (without the cheat or the minigame). These are: 18 (I've reached up to 557 coins), 12 (exactly 352 coins), 36 (if it's the first time with the coins of the boss, I got 502 coins), 34 (I have collected like 369 coins), in 17 you get +250 too. I love it because it's not certain the luck you'll have trying to make my tricks. Let me explain them if you want!!

Actually, there are few courses where youcan get more coins than the 26th (without the cheat or the minigame). These are: 18 (I've reached up to 557 coins), 12 (exactly 352 coins), 36 (if it's the first time with the coins of the boss, I got 502 coins), 34 (I have collected like 369 coins), in 17 you get +250 too. I love it because it's not certain the luck you'll have trying to make my tricks. Let me explain them if you want!!
Late, but I'd like an explanation here. Curious what courses give you the most coins in this game and why.

Back