[Poll] What's your Favorite Baseball Team?

Presuming that there's a good portion of people here who like/watch baseball, I'd like to know your favorite teams! It doesn't have to be from Major League Baseball.

Mine are the New York Mets, Aguilas Cibaeñas, and Seattle Mariners (just started liking them).

Im not really a sports fan, but theres a local pizza shop in my town that has this big light-up sign on the front of their building above their door. And they always use it to write something about their love for the Chicago Cubs on it : p

I live close to Chicago so theres alot of fans for the team here. I have two people at work who wear or carry on them Cub merchandise.

Im not really a sports fan, but theres a local pizza shop in my town that has this big light-up sign on the front of their building above their door. And they always use it to write something about their love for the Chicago Cubs on it : p

I live close to Chicago so theres alot of fans for the team here. I have two people at work who wear or carry on them Cub merchandise.
Cool! The Chicago Cubs deserved that win in the World Series!

Back