What's your favorite Wario Land Song?

Krummy Koopa

Not so great anymore.. Sigh.
Hey guys. Krummy here. I was just jammin' out to Wario Land 4's Original SoundTrack, and WOW. I was blown away. Check this out:

Listen to this. I haven't heard a song as ROCKING as this since Through The Fire and Flames by Dragonforce! The Gameboy Advance had a really raw and rockin' guitar MIDI. Sounds just like TTFaF by Dragonforce! Off-topic, but has anyone heard that song? It's truly epic. :)

Anyways, back to the topic at hand. Can you please post your favorite Wario Land Song?

P.S. PLEASE do not post Toy Block Tower's theme song. I have a lot of bad memories attached to that song, and I'd REALLY appreciate it if I didn't have to hear it again. I have to MUTE my Gameboy Advance/DS Lite every time I play that stage. Please do not ask me why I have a hard time listening to that song, please. It's personal.

Anyways, that's all I got. Thanks for reading!

Until next time, see ya!

- Krummy Koopa

I LOVE TTFaF... Probably in the top 10 Guitar Hero 2 tracks, not as good as Trogdor.

No offense, but what's wrong with Toy Block Tower? That one's boppin to me.

Here's my favorite song, personally. A classic, but a lot of memories. I like the buzzing, it makes you remember Wario's a bee-zzy guy.

Aw... I really like Toy Block Tower... :c

My most favourite WL3 song is this, I think.

It's just such a good mood song. ^^
Was really happy when I saw someone made a ytpmv of it. XP

...then again this one is also really good...

So many to choose from in every game! D:

Could you please label some of those links? It's near impossible to figure out what songs you like from just a Youtube URL...

Maybe something like 'Wario Master of Disguise - Allergia Gardens' would be good link text.

Fixed. I goofed up and forgot about the direct media limitations, and the page was taking long to load after I posted and making my browser slow, so I had closed the tab without checking my post. =/

I'm going to have to say that Crescent Moon Village is probably the best Wario Land song ever. All these songs posted here are awesome, but Crescent Moon Village takes the number one spot.

SIGH.. Hey, guys..

I guess it's time to tell the story behind Toy Block Tower and why I hate it.. I'd love to preface this by asking you all to not make light of my situation, it's no laughing matter and I'm scared to tell you guys because I don't want to be made fun of..

Anyways, the reason why I hate Toy Block Tower's music is because my late brother Greg (known in some online circles as BeastlyGreg, GregTheKing, BigBadGreg, and Wario's Prince) was tragically killed in an car accident a while back, and I heard the news while playing through Toy Block Tower.. Because of this, hearing that song reminds me of the horrible news that I received on that cold, dark day.. It brings back a lot of bad memories, alright? :( Just please don't talk about it..

I miss you, Greg. Little Krummy will be with you soon.. *Cries*

Thanks for reading, and remember: no trolling me.. please..

- Krummy K.

Back