What's your handwriting like?

its like a fucking 1st grader's hand writing, but it doesnt take an inch of space and written like actual words. i even made my own font over it one time if anyone is interested
Often I've thought of doing the same with mine. Go ahead?

Often I've thought of doing the same with mine. Go ahead?

here's my handwriting.PNG

You should post this in the ¨what's your handwriting like¨ thread. It looks really decent, especially knowing that you used a computer mouse, not a pen.
uhhh, bokay
View attachment 9556
I guarantee it has at least something to do with me using a mouse (I think?) but I think this is the first time anyone's called my Print anything other than terrible.
View attachment 9557
has been praised many a time, though.
My calligraphy I know for a fact suffers as a result of using a mouse, but it still looks pretty decent, I think.

A week or so ago, while cleaning that giant mess in my desk drawer, I came across something interesting: a notebook from a few years back, that was full of scribbled text about all sorts of things. This was interesting not only because of the memories that I got when reading through it, but also because it is good example of how my handwriting has evolved in the past few years.

The above text is from (what was going to be) a Wikipedia edit.

It displays a significant difference with my current handwriting:
The text above is rejected dialogue from a fanfic I'm writing. I used another type of pen for this, that's why it looks somewhat messy.

You can clearly see that in newer text, I complete the loops of the g's, j's, y's etc. I also stopped stroking my q's, because I thought it looks better this way. These changes are not completely natural: for a considerable part these changes are deliberate in an effort to make my handwriting better. I don't know if it's really that much of an improvement though.

Not entirely unrelated, I also like to design fonts. In the image below, I tried to make fonts that look like Greek, Arabic, and 1920's Art Deco, respectively. I'm not really good at it, I know. But at least I tried.

A week or so ago, while cleaning that giant mess in my desk drawer, I came across something interesting: a notebook from a few years back, that was full of scribbled text about all sorts of things. This was interesting not only because of the memories that I got when reading through it, but also because it is good example of how my handwriting has evolved in the past few years.

The above text is from (what was going to be) a Wikipedia edit.
This looks like a goddamn observation journal from the 1830's, get over here so I can kick your ass

Attachments

• 1559770516893.png
    1559770516893.png
    5.7 KB · Views: 240
Back