What's your handwriting like?

Just a Wario Fan

Next to me, you're all number two!
Coins
Coins
Username Change CD Game BOI Advance - Pre-Sale Edition! User Name Style Change An Item
How bad is it? If others can read it just fine, it's okay. If they can't, you should try to improve your handwriting, like I'm trying to do.

Damn you think Shantae can take a hotdog down her throat?
What the actual fuck, Metal? Posts like this make me wonder what's going 'round in that mind of yours. :wah:

Coins
Coins
^ Ohh that reminds me. My kindergarten teacher made me to my nines straight almost like "q" instead of curvy like "9" because she said "it'll look like a g." I always wrote my lowercase g's smaller than my 9s before, though. But then the straight nine really caught on. And so did a one that only looked like a straight line (I have to change the look sometimes to be read correctly, though) and a four that almost looks like an upside down h. And yes, I did write before kindergarten, in fact before preschool too, and I don't remember making a mistake of writing a letter or number backwards.
Shouldn't you show us the 9 now? :P
I can almost get back at those "ghetto" kids from my middle school who said they'll curse me out in Spanish! If I can find them. They could think I'm writing in a whole different language but it's actually just transliterations.

Phew, no Ashley. :P

CaptainSyrup

Legendary Thief
Coins
Coins
Pretty crappy, probably because I'm left-handed and have been holding my pencil the wrong way ever since I started writing in the first place. Now it still looks like how it did when I was a little kid, maybe a bit smaller and less trying-to-consume-everything-ish, but just as wavy and inconsistent as it always has been. I'd post a picture but I don't have anything on hand at the moment.

Just a Wario Fan

Next to me, you're all number two!
Coins
Coins
Username Change CD Game BOI Advance - Pre-Sale Edition! User Name Style Change An Item
Not too bad, but I make plenty of mistakes and scribble over them, so reading back looks a bit like a mess from all the scribbles.
I have a similar problem. I always feel the urge to ¨correct¨ letters that are written a bit too small, too high, etc. and it only makes it look more messy.