What's Your Story?

Sorry if there's already a thread for this, I couldn't find any.

Anyway, I just want to know how others found out about either Wario games or this forum.

As for me, JoKeR explains how I found out about Wario Land:
Yeah, I know him from another forum. He had a Wario profile picture so I asked if he ever played a Wario Land game. He answered no, so I told him to play Wario Land 3 he ended up loving it and joined this forum.
And how I got here, JoKeR introduced me to this forum on a Gravity Falls forum since we both liked Wario.

Last edited:
I found it while searching for a possible Warioware 3ds that I didn't hear of, that's when I found a thread on this forum entitled, "Warioware 3ds?" I decided to look around on these forums for the heck of it. Then I saw all these members and conversations and all that good stuff so, I signed up!

Vampfox and I are members on another forum entirely. I saw a link to this place in his signature there. I was already more or less maining Wario in Smash Bros. 3DS, so I decided "Why the heck not?" Figured I'd take a gander and then join.

Boy, am I glad I did. Turned out to be one of the bright spots of an otherwise miserable 2014. I love this place, and its community.

Convinced me to check out some games I hadn't played in a while or missed out on. That was quite fun. :)

Didn't expect it to have a profound effect on me, to be honest. Thank you, guys! *hugs everyone*

Last edited:
I had Wario Land 4 and grew up playing that game.
I was fond of his first appearance as I owned SML.
I played with Wario in Strikers/Smash Football and those characters all have attitude. Waluigi and Wario are slightly inappropriate.
I always use Wario in MK7, I was sure I had unlocked him right after I unlocked the Mii and I did (got no stars and barely got Wario first try).
I heard of this forum and there weren't very many members.

So why not join?

I was just looking for some information about WarioWare and found some from this site. I then searched through the different threads to see what the community was like. I found a liking to it and continued to stalk this site for a while. I then decided to just sign up already and try it out myself.

Crescent Moon Villager brought me here with him : p

He is a big Wario fan, and he gave me a few Wario games to play, and I have gotten into it too. He found this site ,no idea how, and asked me to join too. I like Wario games, and I love online forums, so I signed up without even seeing the site first : p I have really fallen for the site though, we all know that much of the world can be pretty mean, and not fun. But this site is filled with people who are totally cool and fun to see online.

Admitingly I have not even looked at the Wario section of the site : p But I can honestly tell you this is true for EVERY forum I visit, I really just lurk in the general chit chat part of forums : p

I do kinda hope I stick around here, and become a serious member of the site :3

Short story actually. I was doing my weekly Ashley news report, so I went on Google and typed in "Ashley Warioware" and looked for all the latest stuff on her, then I seen something called "Are all these Ashley appearances leading up to something?" I clicked on it and found a bunch of things I knew already. But what caught my eye was GlowSquid... of all people (lol.)

Seeing somebody have an Ashley icon I thought "Hmmm, a place where I could talk about Ashley?" so a few days later I talked to my old mates about this place and how I'll check it out. So I set sail to a new website I've never been before, or even heard of for that matter. (I might have seen this place before, but didn't care about it.)

First though, a friend said she'd be joining, but she never did. But I did, mostly because I wanted to talk about Ashley. So I typed in the Forum name on Google and went on the site. I looked where I could sign up, so it asked for my name and Email, typed that in and I had to answer a few things. Here's the funny part, my name was gonna be "Ashley channel" like the rest of my accounts, but I didn't know Kyon would stick, but I don't mind no more.

So that's how I found this forum, all thanks to a Squid. (Also wanting to talk about Ashley a lot...like, a lot but now I stopped.)

Crescent Moon Villager brought me here with him : p

He is a big Wario fan, and he gave me a few Wario games to play, and I have gotten into it too. He found this site ,no idea how, and asked me to join too. I like Wario games, and I love online forums, so I signed up without even seeing the site first : p I have really fallen for the site though, we all know that much of the world can be pretty mean, and not fun. But this site is filled with people who are totally cool and fun to see online.

Admitingly I have not even looked at the Wario section of the site : p But I can honestly tell you this is true for EVERY forum I visit, I really just lurk in the general chit chat part of forums : p

I do kinda hope I stick around here, and become a serious member of the site :3

MonaWare brought me here with him : p
He is a Wario fan, and he gave me a few tips to lay low here, so another guy wouldnt find me here :p. He found me out too, and was okay with it xD. I like Wario games, and I love online forums, so I signed up without even thinking about it : p I have really admired the site though, we all know that much of the world can be pretty nasty, and not awesome fun. But this site is filled with people who are totally kool and funny to see online.

Admitingly I have not even looked at the Wario section of the site : p But I can honestly tell you this is true for EVERY forum I visit, I really just lurk in the general chit chat part of forums : p Is a good site <3

Back