Where did everyone go ?

NacklesK

Putting the DZ back in Diamond Zity
Diamond City Insider
So when I recently joined Wario Forums I explored the site and gathered that there used to be a lot more people so... Where did everyone go ? Is it because we're on the summer vacation ? To the long-time members, do people usually stop coming on the summer vacation ? I mean I myself am on vacation and don't have my computer so I'm posting off my phone so that seems plausible.

1000006964.gif

Eh it's been a bit quiet for a while. Probably because of summer to be honest, most Discord servers I'm on are quiet too.

Eh it's been a bit quiet for a while. Probably because of summer to be honest, most Discord servers I'm on are quiet too.
Yeah, that's what I was suspecting too. At least, I'm glad to see people take the time to detach themselves from their social media sometimes and take a breather.

Just piping in here to say I'm still around too, despite my inactivity. I know I'm not exactly a familiar face, but I still intend to keep updating.

Also, r/wario is a bit more popular having like 3 posts like every day which is kinda sad because.... like no to say that every post is bad but Reddit is well.... Reddit. (Also, there used to be a lot more of good posts before in r/wario)

Plus, I think forums are much livelier than those types of social media, I'm not the biggest fan of them. I just wish some people from r/wario would come over here.

Last edited:
Also, r/wario is a bit more popular having like 3 posts like every day which is kinda sad because.... like no to say that every post is bad but Reddit is well.... Reddit. (Also, there used to be a lot more of good posts before in r/wario)

Plus, I think forums are much livelier than those types of social media, I'm not the biggest fan of them. I just wish some people from r/wario would come over here.
Maybe someone should post an ad there or something. But there are really three places for the Wario community right now (there, r/wario and Studio21) and none are hugely active at the moment.

Maybe someone should post an ad there or something. But there are really three places for the Wario community right now (there, r/wario and Studio21) and none are hugely active at the moment.
Is Studio 21 the discord server or is it something I'm not aware of ?

So when I recently joined Wario Forums I explored the site and gathered that there used to be a lot more people so... Where did everyone go ? Is it because we're on the summer vacation ? To the long-time members, do people usually stop coming on the summer vacation ? I mean I myself am on vacation and don't have my computer so I'm posting off my phone so that seems plausible.
I think one must consider that forums are a dying breed, especially when it comes to less popular series like the one this one is dedicated to(don't tell Wario I said that). Of course, ones for Doom, Pokemon, and other things will survive, but the littler ones may struggle due to things like Discord.

Which is sad, I think forums and imageboards are cozy. :wl1despair:

I think one must consider that forums are a dying breed, especially when it comes to less popular series like the one this one is dedicated to(don't tell Wario I said that). Of course, ones for Doom, Pokemon, and other things will survive, but the littler ones may struggle due to things like Discord.

Which is sad, I think forums and imageboards are cozy. :wl1despair:
At least we can be thankful this place didn't turn into the Technodrome Forums. Probably one of the worst places for your mental health.

Years ago It used to be a cool place for TMNT fans to discuss comics, movies and video games, etc, until pretty much everyone left.
Now it's mostly just people getting pissed off at everything.

Most of the people still there don't even really like Ninja Turtles and just go there to talk politics.

It's just not a very welcoming place anymore.

Couldn't agree more! And who knows, with Pizza Tower's success, and Antonblast coming out soon, it might drive Nintendo to make a new Wario adventure game. Whether it's a new Wario Land, or Wario World.

And that very well could bring old and new fans back here as well.

Back