Where did everyone go ?

NacklesK

Putting the DZ back in Diamond Zity
Diamond City Insider
So when I recently joined Wario Forums I explored the site and gathered that there used to be a lot more people so... Where did everyone go ? Is it because we're on the summer vacation ? To the long-time members, do people usually stop coming on the summer vacation ? I mean I myself am on vacation and don't have my computer so I'm posting off my phone so that seems plausible.

Maybe a Wario Land/World game lies in the heart of Nintendo's headquarters and us Wario fans must go on an irl Wario-esque adventure to get them?

Also if Nintendo makes a WarioWare DIY sequel (which I already gushed about how genius it would be). It'd definitely makes this site gain more trafic.

Also what kinda bugs me is that social medias tend to reward low quality posts (you can see plenty of examples in r/wario and I feel like this problem in a forums would be less noticeable (then again I never partook in a forums before this one, I was too young when forums were actually popular to join them and I didn't feel safe not even being a teen on the internet which you shouldn't (as in avoid being on the internet at a young age... just don't
.. people will notice if you're young.)

Last edited:
Maybe a Wario Land/World game lies in the heart of Nintendo's headquarters and us Wario fans must go on an irl Wario-esque adventure to get them?

we have come for your
1000004645.jpg
game

Last edited:
Years ago It used to be a cool place for TMNT fans to discuss comics, movies and video games, etc, until pretty much everyone left.
Now it's mostly just people getting pissed off at everything.

Most of the people still there don't even really like Ninja Turtles and just go there to talk politics.

It's just not a very welcoming place anymore.
I went to it by curiousity.

Conclusion : Maybe don't have a "Current Events" tab in you forum that talks about cartoons or video games.

Maybe someone should post an ad there or something. But there are really three places for the Wario community right now (there, r/wario and Studio21) and none are hugely active at the moment.
Since no one did it, I decide to do a quick little ad in r/wario. I don"t know if the post I made is most well made ad but eh. (Also put links in the images but they don't seem to show up ! :mad:)

Back