Where do you live?

MonaWare

do wa ditty
Diamond City Insider
I dont think this site has the option of sharing where you live, or its at least not shown on the forum anyway : p So this could make for a fun conversation : p

You can share just the nation you live in, your town, or even your address if your that crazy : p
(dont share your address online publically : p)

I live in the United States, in a state called Indiana. Its an eastern state, in the "mid-west" region of the US. Its just south of Ontario, Canada, and Lake Michigan. Its almost entirely rural, with like one small metropolis (Indianapolis), and some small cities and towns scattered here and there.

I live in a city called Lafayette, its actually somewhat big, its has population of 70,000 people. It is totally covered in factories, everywhere you go : p We have a major American University called Purdue. Its mostly nice, it has little crime, though drugs have recently become an issue here. The winters are cold, we generally are covered in a little over a foot of snow, and the temperature can drop down to -10 to -15 F, but other than that, its a nice peaceful place to live, and I dont hate it.

Where do you live?

Somewhere in the UK, which has pretty much zero crime. Ever. Then again, it also has pretty much nothing to do, because literally nothing interesting happens in this town.

Somewhere in the UK, which has pretty much zero crime. Ever. Then again, it also has pretty much nothing to do, because literally nothing interesting happens in this town.

Lemme guess, somewhere in the South or Cornwall?
I live in Limburg, the Netherlands southernmost province BTW.

Back