[Poll] Which WarioWare dude would you date?

Who would you date?

• Total voters

Crickzilla

The Pretty Much Lonely Fan
Someone suggested I should make a guys version of "What WarioWare character you'll date." because the one poll about dating girls isn't quite the poll for me (or probably any other girl)

So if you're a girl or somewhat have a crush on one of the male characters, who would you date?

Mine? ...It's pretty oblivious.

Now I'm not a girl or even gay/bisexual, but fuck it, I'll play along.

• Wario - Eh, no thank you. Too greedy and dickish for my likes. (Despite him being the embodiement of pure fuckin smex)
  • Jimmy T. - Sure, he's a cool guy to be with.
  • Dribble - Not into anthros
  • Spitz - See Dribble
  • 9-Volt - I do not wanna go to prison thank you very much.
  • 18-Volt - No thanks.
  • Orbulon - Not into ailens.
  • Joe - See Dribble again
  • Dr Crygor - He's quirky and fun and I definitely admire his traits as a scientist, but nah.
  • Mike - Not into Robots.
  • Master Mantis - Not into old people.
  • Fronk - seriously?: I mean....if he's human, then maybe? and he's definitely a gentlemen but why would I want to date a pixel ish thing? (Not gonna judge those that do though.)
  • Young Cricket - Ehhhh maybe???
  • Jimmy P - Fuck that lazy imposter, Jimmy T is the real deal. :jimmydance:

Last edited:
I'm a boy, but polls are fun, so:

• Wario: Ehhh... As much as I like him, doesn't seem like the type of person I'd date

• Jimmy T: He seems like he'd be pretty cool to date.

• Dribble: Again, nice character, but I don't wanna fuck dogs...

• Spitz: Hey, he's kinda cute.

• 9-Volt: He would probably be amazing to date, and since we both love Nintendo, he gets a plus!

• Dr. Crygor: Nah, I don't wanna bone the good doctor, besides, age gap.

• Orbulon: He seems like a very fine young gentleman, so yes.

• 18-Volt: He doesn't even seem like the type to date too often, and even then, nothing agains 18-Volt, but he's not quite my type, I reckon.

• Mike: :mike:

• Fronk: Hell yeah.

• Young Cricket: The pretty anime boy... Why not?

• Master Mantis: No. Sorry Mantis.

• Jimmy P: Literally Jimmy T. but with mambo. No opinion on this one.

• Joe: He seems like a dad. I don't wanna date a dad, let alone a dog.

Dating Orbulon would be fun, having him slobber all over my face every night. But no one beats Young Cricket, we would go on the Diamond Wheel together and everything! *sigh*

Definitely Jimmy T. He's like the guy everyone would like to hang out with and party the night away.
Also, uhm... 9-Volt, but only if I wasn't 20 years old. I don't wanna go to prison either.

Realistically? Probably Jimmy. He stylish and he can dance. Also, I love disco music. And his voice is super nice, too.
However, thinking about this as "I'm in the Wario universe" instead of "the characters are in the real world," I'd basically be Mona. I don't think I need to elaborate. *whistles*
I also had a crush on 9-volt when I was like 10, so there's that. Not nowadays though.

haha i was waiting for this thread to show up. the girl version was pretty funny to see so it's nice to be able to comment on the dudes.
  • i wouldn't date any of the minors. if 9-volt was my age though i think he'd be fun to hang with.
  • wario - i'm too nice for him. let the man scheme unchained
  • jimmy t. - not my type.
  • dribble or spitz - maybe! they seem nice. i love coffee like spitz does so maybe we could bond over that.
  • dr. crygor - really like him as a character, as a boyfriend...not really. stem stuff is my weak point and i think his ego would get on my nerves after a while.
  • orbulon - totally. i'm also studying japanese - maybe we could help each other out or study together or something. depends on what he wants to conquer earth for though...if he wants to enslave humanity or something, then i've got some concerns.
  • mike - absolutely. he seems like the kind of guy who is low key super affectionate. i'm down to go party with him :dancingspacebunny:
  • young cricket - don't worry op, i also like cricket. would i date him, nah. he seems too focused on his training for stuff like romance.
  • mantis - way too old for me.
  • fronk - literally the most handsome character in the series, the absolute PEAK of man. who wouldn't want to date this dreamboat? :fronk: in full seriousness though, no to fronk, i might accidentally squish him.
  • joe - nah, he seems cool though.
  • jimmy p - also not my type.

haha i was waiting for this thread to show up. the girl version was pretty funny to see so it's nice to be able to comment on the dudes.
  • i wouldn't date any of the minors. if 9-volt was my age though i think he'd be fun to hang with.
  • wario - i'm too nice for him. let the man scheme unchained
  • jimmy t. - not my type.
  • dribble or spitz - maybe! they seem nice. i love coffee like spitz does so maybe we could bond over that.
  • dr. crygor - really like him as a character, as a boyfriend...not really. stem stuff is my weak point and i think his ego would get on my nerves after a while.
  • orbulon - totally. i'm also studying japanese - maybe we could help each other out or study together or something. depends on what he wants to conquer earth for though...if he wants to enslave humanity or something, then i've got some concerns.
  • mike - absolutely. he seems like the kind of guy who is low key super affectionate. i'm down to go party with him :dancingspacebunny:
  • young cricket - don't worry op, i also like cricket. would i date him, nah. he seems too focused on his training for stuff like romance.
  • mantis - way too old for me.
  • fronk - literally the most handsome character in the series, the absolute PEAK of man. who wouldn't want to date this dreamboat? :fronk: in full seriousness though, no to fronk, i might accidentally squish him.
  • joe - nah, he seems cool though.
  • jimmy p - also not my type.
I think what you meant was, "In full seriousness, yes to Fronk, he is the ABSOLUTE SEX GOD, has mega ripped abs and is the true ruler the universe and the Diamond City president, and also such a kind gentleman, and oh boy that voice! Fronk truly is the best, thus making him the number one pick as a boyfriend and/or husband for me and obviously everyone else. Oh and did I mention his abs?"

Most of the choices I made are in the case of having an I Love Lucy 'separate beds' type thing, where really it's more like a roommate/best friend combo type relationship. Cricket is the only one I could see myself getting even remotely physical with, besides Orbulon:orbulon:, whom it'd be a lot easier to do, because I'm a-ok for pay-pay but dude faces are usually a huge turnoff. Cricket looks fairly feminine (i.e. pretty boy) and Orbulon quite honestly looks like he could be either one, he's pretty androgynous (and comes with the bonus Naruto cute girl "shadow jutsu" or whatever it's called, I know 'shadow' is in there somewhere)

Definitely Jimmy T. He's like the guy everyone would like to hang out with and party the night away. hell yee-ahh boi
Also, uhm... 9-Volt, but only if I wasn't 20 years old. I don't wanna go to prison either.
Yup yup yup.
PS: Okay so I just went into the smilies for that Orbulon emoji, and I have to ask, where is Red :red:on this list? He's a total cutie, and a loyal obedient underling (and can't he shapeshift too :shokorashucks2:?), what more could you ask for?

Last edited:
Most of the choices I made are in the case of having an I Love Lucy 'separate beds' type thing, where really it's more like a roommate/best friend combo type relationship. Cricket is the only one I could see myself getting even remotely physical with, besides Orbulon:orbulon:, whom it'd be a lot easier to do, because I'm a-ok for pay-pay but dude faces are usually a huge turnoff. Cricket looks fairly feminine (i.e. pretty boy) and Orbulon quite honestly looks like he could be either one, he's pretty androgynous (and comes with the bonus Naruto cute girl "shadow jutsu" or whatever it's called, I know 'shadow' is in there somewhere)

Yup yup yup.
PS: Okay so I just went into the smilies for that Orbulon emoji, and I have to ask, where is Red :red:on this list? He's a total cutie, and a loyal obedient underling (and can't he shapeshift too :shokorashucks2:?), what more could you ask for?
But the question remains... How old is he?

I think what you meant was, "In full seriousness, yes to Fronk, he is the ABSOLUTE SEX GOD, has mega ripped abs and is the true ruler the universe and the Diamond City president, and also such a kind gentleman, and oh boy that voice! Fronk truly is the best, thus making him the number one pick as a boyfriend and/or husband for me and obviously everyone else. Oh and did I mention his abs?"
fronk wrote this

But the question remains... How old is he?
If you ask me, Red's sounds like it's one of those stories where it's "oh boy, my first day on the job, I siurre do hope I make it in the big city," like he's Disney's Jessie or some shit, and then he's shackled with an underdeveloped warlock wannabe. "Well shit, I'm being summoned by a loser? ...Ehhh, I guess I'll show her how to use black magic better since she's really SHIT AT IT, ASHLEY. But then I'm out of here."
Six months later: "well, she's improved a lot, I'm super happy for her, but I'm still gonna leave! Just, uh, she's got a ways to go still, sooo."
???? months later: "Happy 24th Birthday Ashley!"

Last edited:
fronk wrote this
Yeah, it does sound like he wrote that huh? And wait a second, I didn't write that response up there... Or at least I don't remember doing so. Oh well, I'm kinda sleepy so it's probably my mind failing me again. Strange.

Also wtf my keyboard smells like muscles

If you ask me, Red's sounds like it's one of those stories where it's "oh boy, my first day on the job as an unpaid college intern"
So by that, we could assume he's 16 or so? I dunno, on the title screen of the Ashley minigame in Game & Wario, he looks quite... Erm... Mature.
GameWario_AshleyTitleScreen.png

So by that, we could assume he's 16 or so? I dunno, on the title screen of the Ashley minigame in Game & Wario, he looks quite... Erm... Mature.
View attachment 8636
I changed it immediately after hitting post specifically to avoid this response smh (-. - ; )
and also "college intern" as in an intern who is college-aged

I changed it immediately after hitting post specifically to avoid this response smh (-. - ; )
and also "college intern" as in an intern who is college-aged
I see I see, but I dunno, he looks like a kid to me. His attitude, looks, tastes and voice just give it away.

Uhhh... I somewhat forgot he existed? I believe he could be cowardly if separated from Ashley.

Uhhh... I somewhat forgot he existed? I believe he could be cowardly if separated from Ashley.
Well yeah, I suppose so, but that's why in that case you reassure him in a loving manner, show him there's nothing to be afraid of, and eventually, when he's calmed down enough you can cuddle him uwu (I love that trope by the way, the 'calm down the spooked animal' kind of s/o situation-- the cuddling at the end feels like a reward for helping out, and that the cuddlee was moments before shaking like a leaf yet is now holding onto you and relaxed is not only an ego booster but also a very satisfying experience)
You gonna add him to the poll now? I want to cast my vote for 'im

I see I see, but I dunno, he looks like a kid to me. His attitude, looks, tastes and voice just give it away.
Have you ever seen the movie Elf? Orrr Emmett from the Lego Movie?
Also, the voice is just how he speaks. One doesn't have to sound like a kid to talk like one, know wha'm sayin'?

Back