Who do you main in Smash Bros?

Baker Man

Already F'd up 2025 gonna be my year
I main Kirby, but also play a lot of, in case you couldn't tell by my title, Wario and Dedede.

Edit: Inb4 "but they're bad characters," I play Brawl. Wait, Kirby is tier 20, oh well...

Edit 2: Bro the crustifier works like a dream 💀💀💀

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230524-231132.png
    Screenshot_20230524-231132.png
    143.4 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
Hey man I understand, me neither, I mean, Wario isn't in my top 5 most played yet (I think it's Kirby Luigi Ike Dedede and Fox or Captain Falcon), but I want to start playing as him, likely the PM iteration rather than the actual one

On the topic of Smash, if anyone here plays Super Smash Flash 2 and wants to 1v1, let me know, I'll say the password, just know that I'm not the best, but if I'm trash, I'm probably lagging like all Fiery Cavern.

Ight, but I put it upon myself not to play video games until the 4th of July, and then until labor day, so is next week good?
Edit: I decided to only play a few times per month, I'll play when you're ready.

Last edited:
I only mained Wario the one time I was actually disappointed with him, 4WiiU. I certainly gave my favorite boy his fair few rounds in Brawl and Ultimate but not nearly as good with him in those games

Back