Who is your favorite Nintendo charater that is not associated with Wario Land/Ware

toadette.jpg
Well might as well make a post now that I've been brought up and a proper post from me is overdue. (Though I was referring to how Kyon cannot fathom people not having Mario as one of their favorites.)

I have a fondness for Toadette that I've brough up several times before and I guess I might as well explain myself for once. The Gamecube era was when I first really got into gaming and while I was familiar with most of the Mario cast previously, Toadette was a new character for the era and struck a cord with me since appearing in many games that I really enjoyed from that time like Mario Kart Double Dash and Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door and has since been a personal favorite of mine.

Another character that has left an impact on me is Samus. I don't feel the need to explain her so I'll just say that the Metroid series has long been a series that I have had a keen interest in but when I was young was intimidated by how difficult I found Metroid Prime. I wouldn't return to it until I found myself ready to take it on.

As for lesser characters,

For the longest time I never thought much of Princess Peach but lately has grown on me after my brief interest in actually becoming better at Smash Bros and although I've given up on that I still like her.

I also really like Roy for being cool and having amazing voice acting and not annoying like Funky Kong.

I also go back and forth with Peach : p I often like her when I think of games I use her in, like any Mario multiplayer games (in fact last summer CMV and I played Mario Strikers on Wii, and I used Peach as my team captain every time and I won every single game : p) and I also liked her best in SMB 2. I enjoyed her story in TTYD, too. TTYD is also one of my all time favorite games (its like my happy place sometimes : p) and I liked the little side story with Peach and TEC : p

Also, I really wanna play that Super Peach World or whatever its called : p

I also go back and forth with Peach : p I often like her when I think of games I use her in, like any Mario multiplayer games (in fact last summer CMV and I played Mario Strikers on Wii, and I used Peach as my team captain every time and I won every single game : p) and I also liked her best in SMB 2. I enjoyed her story in TTYD, too. TTYD is also one of my all time favorite games (its like my happy place sometimes : p) and I liked the little side story with Peach and TEC : p

Also, I really wanna play that Super Peach World or whatever its called : p

Super Princess Peach? It's a great game that often gets overlooked. Definitely recommended, and I'm not even a Peach fan.

Back