Who is your favorite Nintendo charater that is not associated with Wario Land/Ware

I only have the top 20 laid out. I still revisit it sometimes to see if it still holds up.

Lon'qu is a good character. I feel like he would be able to go through more meaningful character development if any development that takes place in a support conversation wasn't relegated only to those conversations, but that's just the problem with that sort of format. There's no way to have your characters get good, character development that remains consistent over the course of a game when you have that many characters to write for. Awakening does a decent job with its characters considering its circumstances.

Rosalina, in games like Mario Kart 8 I choose her all the time. I can't forget about Smash bros, she's a character I'm good at. Like a lot of other characters, her characteristics stand out to me.

Well she is a character that Nintendo put some thought into, and she's a pretty good character in Smash Bros though I mostly stick to Cpt. Falcon, Wario, and Cloud. I'm glad to see that she appears in other games now.

STILL WAITING FOR UNDERTALE TO HIT NINTENDO XD

im very stuck. i definitely have a love and hate list, though. i kinda like pit from kid icarus because of how unrealistically goofy he is. and little mac appeals to me- geez its happened again.

Yes, she's been appearing a lot lately. That's a good thing if you're a fan of Rosalina, I'll admit though when I face another Rosalina player in Smash bros 3ds they can be annoying at times, I may be good with her but I don't know how to deal with her. Hehe.

Pretty happy to see Rosalina in a lot of other games as well, really dig her design. Especially the emo hair side bang thing she has similar to Cynthia. It's all about taking care of the luna first, she's essentially a glass canon as she can't do much without it.

Rosalina is pretty high on the tier list so you'll pretty much see her very often. She really is one of Mario's best characters that isn't even in the rpg games.

Another character I really enjoyed is Rundas. Though it sucks that we had to lose such a great character from Metroid, the small role he had was good.

Dedede is love, Dedede is life

images

My thirth favourite Nintendo character is Duck Hunt Dog. Weird i know, but i love dogs and i love trolltime, why not both things in one? XD:

Duck.Hunt.Duo.full.1822404.jpg

Last edited:
My list of favourites: Nintendo characters and not

Classic Wario (from the Wario Land series)
Puppetmon(from any Digimon game than appear)
Sonic(specially from Adventures)
King Dedede
Cloud (the Cloud skin from the movie its my favourite)
Bowser(from Mario&Luigi series)
Bayonetta
Kratos
Scrooge Mc Duck (from Ducktales)
Inkling Girl
Skull Kid
Krookodile and Darkrai(my favourites Pokemon)
Duck Hunt Dog

Does Shantae count? She's pretty tight with Nintendo...though not technically a 'Nintendo character'.

If not I'm gonna have to go with Ness (love me some Mother) and the pokemon Meloetta.

tumblr_ndwexuvobh1rq9h94o1_500.gif

Back