[Poll] Who still remembers BLiNX the time sweeper?

Have you ever paled BLiNX the time sweeper?

• Yes! And I love it!

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Nope. never heard of it.

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • yes. did not like it.

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • yes. but never played it

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • No, but seems cool.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Monxiasyshrema77

I didn't choose the sludge life
Who owns/owned a Xbox? I did. my first game was the first 4D game to hit the gaming industry in October 7, 2002. Blinx the time sweeper. I played when I was 10 and I played the living s**t out of it! have you ever played/still play this game? did you know it was even a thing? I haven't played it in years, but i still remember it for it's kick ass soundtrack! :)

I have actually played the first game, it was like Microsoft's poor attempt at wanting to have a kid friendly mascot for it's system much like Mario. The controls felt wonky especially when you would use your vacuum to turn back time or fast forward. It was an interesting idea that wasn't executed well at least how I felt, plus Blinx looks ugly like he has cancer.

You should really add more options to your poll. For instance, yes, I do remember Blinx, but I've never owned an Xbox and I've never played his games (so I can't say I love the game). He seemed like a cute, cool little guy, but he has long since joined the endless list of unemployed/failed/out-of-work mascots.

I get the feeling this thread won't last long. Blinx is pretty obscure today.

Last edited:
images
Its kinda sad that Microsoft let the poor guy go. But i guess we cant win them all.

I replayed the first blinx last summer (or rather midway through the 5 world) and it's an incredibly mediocre game. If you need failed Microsoft kid-friendly mascots, Voodoo Vince is a much better game in every way.

I own an Xbox, and I really like the console. We should have an Xbox thread : p

And Ive never played this game, have heard of it though. Is it the one where he is like in peoples dreams or something? May be confusing Xbox platformers.

I remember watching a video on it, it looked a bit too far out for me : p Would be willing to try it if it were cheap though.

I own an Xbox, and I really like the console. We should have an Xbox thread : p

And Ive never played this game, have heard of it though. Is it the one where he is like in peoples dreams or something? May be confusing Xbox platformers.

I remember watching a video on it, it looked a bit too far out for me : p Would be willing to try it if it were cheap though.

Might be thinking of something else unless it was Blinx 2 or so(since I haven't played that one). For the first game you're essentially thrown out of a different dimension and needing to restore that dimension back while using your time vacuum machine. This machine is basically the F.L.U.D.D of the game, instead of water however you just either rewind, pause, fast forward time. You can rewind and fast forward time on objects to restore them or break them.

And yes we should have an Xbox thread, I still own a few games for it.

Back