Who's actually the most popular WarioWare character?

zu9vOSB.png

4iTosh7.png
Lol, Goomba Cat.

a year later. Thanks Nintendo.

Because it's fun to find out what's fact or baloney. 9-volt might have been the most popular in the west last year, but Ashley is making a come back! Also if Waluigi were to be in Warioware it would be safe to assume Waluigi would be the most popular right after Wario...or will he? is Waluigi more popular than Wario?

Edit : I think so.

He was the one who mainly backed up 9-volt's popularity and since then it was if you were personally offended that anyone could come close to being as popular as Ashley.

Yeah, but we're talking about the characters from Warioware, not the guy her made it.

Of course more people are gonna know Wario, mainly because he's a Mario character and part of the Mario universe.

I'm surprised Mona isn't more popular than she is, given her importance as Wario's pseudo-love interest.

You should check out Wario Ware art on Pixiv, it's a Japanese art sharing site. It coincidentally has just enough Mona pictures there too. She may not be the most popular but she does have a nice following of Japanese fans and even western fans too. I'd say she's still significantly popular enough.

Yeah, but we're talking about the characters from Warioware, not the guy her made it.

Of course more people are gonna know Wario, mainly because he's a Mario character and part of the Mario universe.
Just because he is more known doesn't mean he is more popular.
Many people hate him. My mom for example hates him to the guts but likes Characters like Spitz, Red and Orbulon.
And he IS part of WarioWare and therefor a WarioWare Character... He just happens to be also a Mario Character.

Also: If Ashley had her own game with own Characters and there's a poll of who the most popular is: Would you exclude her just because she's a WarioWare Character and therefore more known aswell?

Listen, what I meant was we're talking about the most popular character aside from Wario...
The only poll who excluded him was yours...
And its: "Who's actually the most popular WarioWare character?" and not Who's actually the most popular WarioWare character ASIDE FROM WARIO?
In that case i guess its either 9-Volt or Ashley.
I personally prefer 9-Volt over Ashley. (But Young Cricket is my fav (right after Wario))

The poll that excluded him wasn't mine, the poster stated that it was obvious Wario would win, so they choose to cut him to insure the other characters got points.

Yes, I know how to read, but if you haven't noticed the mod made this thread saying 9-volt was the most popular character, therefore this thread was meant to exclude Wario and focus on the other cast of Warioware. So yeah...

Well, it doesn't matter who is the most popular character.
It's important who is YOUR favourite character! Everyone probably tries to side with his\her favorite character but what does it bring you to know that others like your fav too?
As long as we enjoy it it's awesome, right?

This whole popularity contest is unnecessary if you ask me.

Back