Will Nintendo ever recognise the existence of Virtual Boy Wario Land?

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Okay, there's still a stigma towards the Virtual Boy. But come on, everyone out there agrees that VB Wario Land is the best game on the system, and a great game overall. Even the people who hate the Virtual Boy usually consider it decent.

So when will Nintendo finally stop trying to sweep it under the rug and give us a rerelease or remake or something?

Nintendo would have to step up their game with the Virtual Console, in order for them to recongnise ANYTHING Virtual Boy related.

So yeah abandon all hope, because that aint' happenin' anytime soon.

I don't know, but at least one reviewer said its big problem was the fact that it was on Virtual Boy. A re-release would fix that problem right there.

Though it does look unlikely at best.o_O

AVGN: "It's actually a good game! Damn good! But only one problem: It's on Vitual Boy."

So yeah, if they emulated this on 3DS, keeping the 3D effect but making it black and white then there would be no reason not re-release it.

Yup. Sadly, look at the system it was on. It was doomed to financial failure from the start, no matter how good it was.

Such a shame. On a different system, it might have had a shot, but the Virtual Boy? Nope.

Yup. Sadly, look at the system it was on. It was doomed to financial failure from the start, no matter how good it was.

Such a shame. On a different system, it might have had a shot, but the Virtual Boy? Nope.
Wow, I just thought it was cancelled, it isn't even listed as a wario land game on wiki's and stuff, iv'e gone all these years thinking there has been 5 wario land games. Has anyone on the forum ever playd it?

I can only speak for myself, but I never played it. In fact, I didn't even know the Virtual Boy existed until a few years after its discontinuation, and the red-and-black graphics and the methods of looking at them made me glad for that.

I played it on an emulator (which thankfully you could turn to black and white). And it was indeed really good. It was just like a more complex version of Wario Land 1. It was fun and I wouldn't mind playing it again.

Yes it was a VERY graeat game explaining a lot about the history of Wario. Did you know it was also the last wario game before the creator of him died in a traffic accident? So Virtual boy Wario oland NEEDS good appreciation. I got that info from mario wiki, they have news articles too!!1 Wario's creator I think made the Virtual boy in the first place

Virtual Boy Wario Land is the one major Nintendo release that I'm worried I might never get to play. I need Nintendo to release it just for the sake of my OCD, if nothing else (though of course there's plenty else, since it's a great game in its own right).

Sa
Virtual Boy Wario Land is the one major Nintendo release that I'm worried I might never get to play. I need Nintendo to release it just for the sake of my OCD, if nothing else (though of course there's plenty else, since it's a great game in its own right).
me here waluigi. I wish they would release it on like 3Ds and Wii U cause that was a game not to be forgotten about

Back