Write a Letter to your Future Self (April 6, 2021 A.D.)

Crescent-Moon Villager

Nameless moon-presence
Dearest CMV, if you are reading this, it will mean that you've graduated college. You have a degree in biology, so technically you know everything about Life already. I'm sure that, with time, you've been able to find a job and you are trying your best to tolerate the people around you. You may be working from home or you may have had to move to a completely different city. You may still not have found a job at all.

You may also have noticed that people are treating you a lot differently now, but this is for the best. Hopefully you have been able to ally yourself with your cousin, as she and her husband are stable and around your age. Despite their differing beliefs, they seem to be decent enough people. Time will tell? Remember that your grandparents won't be around forever. Consider what others think of you.

All my hopes, CMV

Whatever you do please don't eat at Taco Bell you'll probably spend it in the toilet celebrating bro.

ahem...future self, i would like to apologize for screwing up your life

Love, myself

P.S. Fuck you...Me

Dear future me

You are still using this forum right? Anyway your in your fourth decade of life and it probably sucks. But luckily for me I'm a young buck for a couple moons longer and that means I'm way cooler than you. This is why you gotta do what i say, go to the airport and get a ticket to Slovakia then head to coordinates X 38185917581 and Y 18571858185555000 then speak to a man who only goes by the name Mal'dmour, there you will receive further instructions.

Past me-

It's handy to use forum posts as reminders too guys :Peace:

dear future me,

you need to fucking release wario land 4 2. it's been over a fucking year and shit still hasn't been done. what are you? probably 2-3 levels made or something? man, you need to WAKE THE FUCK UP. GET ON THE PROGRAM, MAKE SOME LEVELS, START LIVE STREAMING IT, AND PUBLISH THE FUCKING HACK FOR CHRIST'S SAKE.

-MarioSpore December 12th, 2019

dear future me,

you need to fucking release wario land 4 2. it's been over a fucking year and shit still hasn't been done. what are you? probably 2-3 levels made or something? man, you need to WAKE THE FUCK UP. GET ON THE PROGRAM, MAKE SOME LEVELS, START LIVE STREAMING IT, AND PUBLISH THE FUCKING HACK FOR CHRIST'S SAKE.

-MarioSpore December 12th, 2019

Well, that's... motivational.
Ironically, that's also what I often think of myself when I try to make some art or write something. Especially so in the past two years. :wariodisappointed:

Back