Yo!

mrst

Wario Fan Supreme
I’m making this account on a whim, I don’t know a lot of people who have played Warioware and I’m getting kind of desperate to find someone to talk to about it… so, uh, hello!

I’m a lifelong fan of the series, with Mega Party Games! Being the first game from the series I played when I was around 6-ish. It remains my favorite of the series – I have too many great memories tied to it. I honestly can’t rank the series, but if I were to choose a second favorite it would be Twisted. I recall breaking my dominant wrist in 1st grade and Twisted was the only game I could play without giving me any pain, haha.

If my icon and username didn’t make it obvious, Jimmy is my favorite out of the entire WW crew. He’s a great character. I’m kind of passionate about the guy, pretty much any bit of insignificant trivia about him I either know or want to know about. I’m not very active in the fandom scene (other then occasionally browsing fan art), but I enjoy drawing the characters and creating headcanons. As silly as it may sound, I also have a few fan characters lol.

I am interested in Wario as a character/series outside of Ware. I did actually try Wario Land 4 earlier in the year and truthfully, I couldn’t get into it. I’m not the best gamer and I’m a slow one at that, so the series’ emphasis on speedy platforming kind of scared me of lol. Despite this, I’d like to give a series another try, maybe when I’m looking for something more challenging. I might not be the best conversationalist when it comes to the Land series, but I’m always game to talk about any Wario related characters!

I hope this wasn’t too long. I’m looking forward to chatting with everyone!

Hi and welcome d:) i do not know anything about Wario games really... i am just here cause i like forums like these where i can meet people and chat, so if you do not like me cause i do not like Wario stuff... then that is alright with me,but i do not want you to leave just because of that, you can just tap 'ignore' on my profile if you do not like med:) ok? have a good night.

Hi and welcome d:) i do not know anything about Wario games really... i am just here cause i like forums like these where i can meet people and chat, so if you do not like me cause i do not like Wario stuff... then that is alright with me,but i do not want you to leave just because of that, you can just tap 'ignore' on my profile if you do not like med:) ok? have a good night.
I'll be honest and say I find it kind of odd you're hanging out on a Wario community when you're not a fan, but I'm okay with it, lol. I like forums as well, they're my preferred form of online communication as well. It's nice to meet you!

I'll be honest and say I find it kind of odd you're hanging out on a Wario community when you're not a fan, but I'm okay with it, lol. I like forums as well, they're my preferred form of online communication as well. It's nice to meet you!
Thanks! nice to meet you too d:) you will just see me in other threads like General Chat, or General Gaming, or Roleplay.

It is funny but both of us are females but neither one of us have a female avatar lol.

Thanks! nice to meet you too d:) you will just see me in other threads like General Chat, or General Gaming, or Roleplay.

It is funny but both of us are females but neither one of us have a female avatar lol.
I haven't taken the time yet to browse the non-Wario related forums, but I can imagine myself browsing the General Gaming section of the site. What games are you into?

Lol, I've always gravitated to male characters for some reason.

I haven't taken the time yet to browse the non-Wario related forums, but I can imagine myself browsing the General Gaming section of the site. What games are you into?

Lol, I've always gravitated to male characters for some reason.
Games i am into are Mario, Kirby, Some Sonic... mostly the classic ones like Sonic the Hedgehog 1-3, Sonic and Knuckles, Sonic 3D Blast, and Sonic Spinball, and DR Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine, Megaman... mostly classics 1-8, 8 is my favorite, certain Donkey Kong Country games, and Pac-Man World 2, and some Pac-Man maze games, and to see my absolute favorites and see about me... go to my profile and click 'about', and tell me what you think of it ok?

I also am into male characters more too but i still like females. i will tell you which ones a different time.

Games i am into are Mario, Kirby, Some Sonic... mostly the classic ones like Sonic the Hedgehog 1-3, Sonic and Knuckles, Sonic 3D Blast, and Sonic Spinball, and DR Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine, Megaman... mostly classics 1-8, 8 is my favorite, certain Donkey Kong Country games, and Pac-Man World 2, and some Pac-Man maze games, and to see my absolute favorites and see about me... go to my profile and click 'about', and tell me what you think of it ok?

I also am into male characters more too but i still like females. i will tell you which ones a different time.
I was a pretty big Sonic fan as a kid - I mainly played the Adventure games though, partially due to my love of the Chao Garden. I haven't played much of Megaman or Pacman (outside of his initial arcade game). Mario and Kirby are always great, what do you think of the new title they announced during the last direct? I looked at your profile, I noticed that you're a Mark Hamill fan. Have you ever watched Corvette Summer? It's the movie he did after the first Star Wars.

I like female characters too, but for whatever reason I tend to gravitate towards guys more, lol. It even reflects my own writing characters. I love all the female characters in the Wario franchise, but my favorite female video game character is probably Milla from Psychonauts.

No, i have never heard of it, i will see the trailer on youtube.

Mine are Daisy and Rosalina from Mario, but i still like Princess Peach.

I have to talk tomorrow, i have to go to bed with my mother now.
Ok, i also like Susie from Kirby: Planet Robobot, Amy from Sonic, Inkling girl and Squid Sisters from Splatoon.

I haven't watched it either, but from what I've seen the film it looks enjoyable. It's always a treat to see Hamill in something other than Star Wars IMO.

Probably my favorite girl in the Mario franchise is Pauline, but I also really adore Toadette too. Daisy's a great character. :) Truthfully I don't associate the Kirby franchise with a lot of girls, the only ones I can think of off hand are Adeline and Ribbon (both I like, they're cute). I never really got into Splatoon to be honest, have you ever played ARMS? There's a lot of great characters in that game.

Probably my favorite girl in the Mario franchise is Pauline, but I also really adore Toadette too. Daisy's a great character. :) Truthfully I don't associate the Kirby franchise with a lot of girls, the only ones I can think of off hand are Adeline and Ribbon (both I like, they're cute). I never really got into Splatoon to be honest, have you ever played ARMS? There's a lot of great characters in that game.
TOADETTE... I COMPLETELY FORGOT! i like her too, i always used to play her in Mario Party 7, do you know Mario Party 7?

I have never played ARMS before, it looked too... goofy.

Have you ever played Kingdom Battle?

TOADETTE... I COMPLETELY FORGOT! i like her too, i always used to play her in Mario Party 7, do you know Mario Party 7?

I have never played ARMS before, it looked too... goofy.

Have you ever played Kingdom Battle?
I do! Not sure if I've played that one, though.

ARMS is a great game and I really recommend it, it's a quirky little fighting game with unique mechanics and fun characters.

My sister rented it around the time it came out and neither of us really got into it. The visuals of the game are great though, I hope the upcoming Mario movie looks like the cutscenes in that game.

The graphics, models, ect, anything that creates the "look" of the game if that makes sense. From what I saw of the cutscenes I found them gorgeous, almost movie quality.
I see, i love how in the battles they shoot high-tech laser guns at each other, that is SO COOL! and the action is cool too like the team jump and stuff, and the enemies are cool... they have the 'cool' look to em, like the sherbet ziggys and spooky ziggys have the cool look and so do the bucklers.

Sorry if I'm a bit late with this, but hey, nice to see another dedicated Wario fan joining!
I am glad to read that you're a huge Jimmy T. fan, because I'm one too! :jimmy: (Despite my Mona profile pic, and 9-Volt being my absolute favourite WarioWare character.) I'm also glad that you're a Kirby fan.

Question: What do you think of Dr. Crygor? :drcrygor:

Sorry if I'm a bit late with this, but hey, nice to see another dedicated Wario fan joining!
I am glad to read that you're a huge Jimmy T. fan, because I'm one too! :jimmy: (Despite my Mona profile pic, and 9-Volt being my absolute favourite WarioWare character.) I'm also glad that you're a Kirby fan.

Question: What do you think of Dr. Crygor? :drcrygor:
Hey there, it's no problem! :)

Nice! It's really hard finding fans of him. Jimmy isn't a disliked character, but not a very popular one it seems. It's so difficult finding nice fanart of him from my experience. :( Luckily it seems like GIT has been giving him more attention - it's always nice to see him get more love, lol. I love Mona and 9-Volt a lot as well! My second favorite (aside from Wario) is probably Lulu, she has a cute design and a really fun personality.

Dr. Crygor's one of my faves as well! His theme is probably the most iconic/distinct WW song, in my opinion.

Sure! I always thought it looked cool, I went through a brief period of considering training as a kid (never did it though). Why do you ask?

I just thought i would like to introduce you to a cool 1970s kung fu TV show... if you would like me to d:)

Back