Your favorite Wario Land 3 levels

warelander

Some random guy online
Suprisingly we don't have one of those yet, but I do think it's a good question to ask, even thought the levels in 3 work differently from the ones of the other Land games, which ones do you enjoy the most and why?

I always liked The Warped Void, for it's otherworldly feel, which goes for visuals, music and the warp puzzles.

A Town in Chaos is a nice homage to the City levels in Land 2, complete with another sports based boss, so that's nifty as it is.

I also always had a soft spot for The Volcano's Base, not quite sure why thought. It's a fine level, but I remember it so well that it's the first thing that comes to my mind when I think of Land 3. Sooo yeah.

All the remote area's like a Town in Chaos and Peaceful Village. Also the forest area's are dope too especially the spook trees. Turtle Rock and Coastal Sea too, water levels are on my alley.

I agree with you on The Volcano's Base, there's something about that level that's quite memorable.

I remember having a lot of fun in The Cave of Flames and Sea Turtle Rocks was particularly fun with its destructable terrain.
The spookier stages are great too, mainly given any use of the Vampire transformation. The Castle of Illusion really sticksout to me; nothing to do with the fact I like a game of the same name.

don't remeber what it was called but that one dessert level that changes what doors you can enter during day or night. They have the quick sand and the idea of getting cut in half and being stunned from it. been awhile since i played WL3 so my memory is a tad foggy.

don't remeber what it was called but that one dessert level that changes what doors you can enter during day or night. They have the quick sand and the idea of getting cut in half and being stunned from it. been awhile since i played WL3 so my memory is a tad foggy.

Here you go :) Wario Land 3 - Desert Ruins
war_by_jevi93-d9d3mry.jpg

also, please OP can you make the same thread for Wario Land 2 please ?:)

Last edited:
I always liked levels with chill atmospheres like the Peaceful Village (at night) and Forest of Fear. The Colossal Hole was pretty cool also.

I was trying to get into this Wario Land hype thing, but I got bored of it.

Edit : some levels are very confusing.
Why do you keep insisting on reminding us that you're not a Wario fan? (Rhetorical question, don't answer.)

Anyway, I get a sort of Metroid-like vibe from this game when it comes to the exploration which is great since it's one of my favorite series. Because of that, I have a bit of fondness for the more cave-like levels like the Craters, the Cave of Flames, the Colossal Hole, and so on. Plus, caves and exploration just really go together.

I also like the levels that use this music.

Back