Your mains in each of the Smash games

Yeah, I honestly wish we could see something like Nintendo vs Capcom, where we can see beloved characters translated into a more traditional fighter where the developers can get creative with what to design as their moves.

Yeah, I honestly wish we could see something like Nintendo vs Capcom, where we can see beloved characters translated into a more traditional fighter where the developers can get creative with what to design as their moves.

NOW you're talking! Nintendo VS. Capcom!
Samus Aran VS. Jill Valentine.... uhh.... Link VS. Sir Arthur (from Ghosts 'N Goblins/Ghouls 'N Ghosts). That could solve so many issues people have with Smash Bros., such as our long-standing plight with Wario. Or Ganondorf, who could finally fight like a proper warlock.

Last edited:
Nintendo for some reason is very strange with crossovers (Sonic, Dragon Quest, Final Fantasy, Shin Megami Tensei) so if they were to do a crossover with Capcom it'd probably be something bizarre like golf.

Nintendo vs Capcom sounds like a neat idea but as in the past Nintendo has made questionable outcomes when it comes to crossovers.
Especially something like Mario hoops 3 on 3, Would anyone like to see Morrigan Aensland play basketball with Wario inside spencer mansion?

N64
Mario
Link

GC
Mario
Bowser
Young Link
Dr Mario

Wii
Wario
Dedede
Sonic
Mario

3DS
Wario
Dedede
Duck Hunt
Sonic
Cloud

WiiU
Sonic
Wario
Dedede
Bowser
Cloud
Bayonetta
Duck Hunt
Lucina
Mario

Well, and Project M Wario and Waluigi MOD

Funny, in almost all other Smash bros games besides 4 I'm either not the best at or awful. Melee I'm just bad with, Brawl I'm okay with...no idea if I'm good or not in smash 64, lol.

But in Smash 4...for some reason, ever since the demo for 3ds came out I've been great. When the full 3ds game came out I wasted no time on going online and kicking people's asses for hours on end, Mario is my man. Nobody I've met was able to keep up with my Mario, and the few people I have met that could beat me had a hard time doing so, and even then didn't let them get all the wins. My friends on skype are Smash nerds, looking at every Smash video to get better, not even they match up to me...I'm just here all like "What the hell is a 2 frame punish?" "wave dashing what now?"

I know next to nothing about competitive Smash, yet I'm the most competitive player out of everyone I know.

64: Ness
Melee: Ness
Brawl: Wario, Ness
4: Wario, Ness

I'll switch it up with some other characters once in a while, (namely Lucas, Wolf, and Palutena) but I mainly stick to my boys Wario and Ness.

Now, if they were to add Shantae....

shantae_smashified_by_hextupleyoodot-d8xf3wp.png

Melee is the only Smash game I have decent experience with, and my main at that time was Mewtwo.

So many good times when I unlocked him...

I had Bowser as my main before Mewtwo, and switching to him felt like a huge upgrade because I still had a decent amount of attack power and a more nimble character.

These days my main is Kirby if I'm playing a non Melee Smash game with someone, but I'd really like to get to try out Mewtwo in Smash 4 sometime.

I main Bowser throughout in general, because he has good defensive tools and he's pretty hard to kill. True, you can throw any attack at all in his general direction and hit him because he's so huge, but at least he'll live. He's also not actually unbearably slow (well below average, but it's not debilitating). I also like Kirby throughout the series, although his tiny limbs are a little hard to use sometimes.

Mewtwo's actually really good in Smash 4, with Abadango showing some really strong placings using him. A little hard to master, but very strong.

Back