About Super Mario Maker

The 3rd Wario Brother

Worlds greatest treasure hunter.
Diamond City Insider
A wild thread has appeared, So i saw the nintendo direct, and let me just say ive got mixed feelings about the 3DS equivalent to Super Mario Maker.
First off this style is really great for a handheld game
i like that they're doing the handheld style mario levels like SML2
But the problem i feel is that it should be a wii u exclusive
now i will look back on this and like both versions respectively but SMM was one of the wii u s defining games. Its kinda like when Super Mario 3D World came out. It was a great game but now the 3DS feels less valuable and i think that's the last thing you should do to a console like the wii u. But at the end of the day it is fine because i know this is gonna sell like hot cakes and i wanna see nintendo sucseed.

Saw the trailer, it's a cheap version of the original, no costumes, no online and no Mario Land edition. Don't worry everyone it's not the ultimate Mario Maker killer, but Lunar Magic and SMBX are.

I've always wanted to be able to make and play levels anywhere and I have a higher incentive of starting up the 3ds than the wii u, so I'm personally happy with this. The lack of uploading levels on the server sucks though. Still gonna buy it though.

Back