Are most Ashley fans really WarioWare fans?

Honestly, I didn't know she existed until I started getting into the series. I didn't have my own copy of Brawl until like, seven years after its release, and that was after I already started playing WarioWare.

I like the character, though I will agree some fans can be...obsessive. You're gonna get that in every fandom, though, just replace Ashley with a character in that series.

Ashley isn't the first character to go through this, and she sure as hell won't be the last, of that I'm sure.

While Ashley's gotten a lot of attention lately, I don't think she's quite far enough to leave the others in the dust. Lacking a game of her own, every Ashley appearance in the games (Smash Bros, Rhythm Heaven, etc.) has been accompanied by Wario.

I mean, unless you think someone could love a character based on their badge arcade offerings.

Ashley is a character that gotten popular for the ""so called" subliminal message for WarioWare Touched! (I've granted kids to Hell!), peeps trying to think is a Touhou Project character with her Shoot 'em up game in Game& Wario.

Oh, and also lolis.

And for the question, "Are most Ashley fans really WarioWare fans?"

(Insert your favorite character name here) fans can like whatever they like as long they don't try to obscure others characters.

If you look around in most WarioWare fan circles, you'll notice that most of the focus is going towards only Ashley. Have these people actually played enough WarioWare games? Or are Ashley and her song their only exposure to it?

It makes you wonder, how many of her fans actually know anything about the series? Or even try to, for that matter? In fact, I'm surprised they managed to know about her at all.

It's like the Captain Falcon effect. He's popular for other reasons, but how many people who know about him know about F-Zero itself?

I would certainly hope they play WarioWare. If you're a fan of a character wouldn't you want to pick up their game to see more of them and what they're all about?

people confuse me

It's like I said, I didn't even know of Ashley's existence until after I picked up a game, so it's not like all WarioWare fans were there for Ashley (though they might still stay for Ashley...or another character).

As for coming for Ashley, it's like where my interest in Puyo Puyo started; I came for Amitie, and she certainly became my favorite character, but it just wouldn't be the same without the gameplay or the other characters; I came for Amitie, and stayed for everyone else in addition to her.

I would hope many who come to WarioWare for Ashley would still stay for at least one of the other characters and/or the gameplay. Obviously, I don't speak for everyone, but I like to think

Now I'm not saying EVERYONE is finding out about Warioware because of Ashley. Let's say somebody finds out about Warioware and gives it a try, they will probably remember Ashley from games like Smash and Mario Maker.

That's the ideal but not necessarily the reality
Well, that much is true. I just spoke my mind. It's very unfortunate, but it's as the old saying goes, life isn't fair.

As for you, Kyon, I got into the series when there wasn't muc exposure...or at least, I wasn't paying much attention untio after I got into it.

When did you get into Warioware? Because if it was before 2014 than Ashley wasn't even half as popular as she is today, or was she? I am unsure when she became truly popular.

The title caught my attention and is a really hard question for me to answer because I am a fan of Ashley and not Warioware, sounds easy to answer but I never played a Warioware game so it's hard for me to say if I'll become a fan of Warioware later on or just a fan of Ashley.

The title caught my attention and is a really hard question for me to answer because I am a fan of Ashley and not Warioware, sounds easy to answer but I never played a Warioware game so it's hard for me to say if I'll become a fan of Warioware later on or just a fan of Ashley.
Here is the living example you guys have all been waiting for.

Back