Ask me things or something

Genuinely surprised, Alphadream being dead and all. Happy for the M&L fans out there, and Mario RPG fans in general since they seem to be eating good
As a someone who loves M&L , I was really happy for the series to be revived. But I can't help but wonder. Does the game have a gimmick, because every game until now had one to stand out from the others :

Superstar Saga : 1st game
Partners in Time : Babies
Bowser's Inside Story : Bowser
Dream Team : Dreamy Luigi
Paper Jam : Paper Mario

So, did you play any other Mario RPGs?
Assuming the question is towards me, I've played through the original Paper Mario, but not any other Mario RPGs. I did almost play M&L: Dream Team because I rented it from GameFly, but my mom had to pay a fee for it because my stupid ass lost it somewhere lmao

As one would expect from a Wario Forums user, I wish Wario had a role in at least one of the Mario RPGs because I think that'd be interesting. I know he got scrapped from Superstar Saga and they never considered him again!!

What's your opinion on the color green?
Green is a nice color, I associate it most with life because of trees, grass, AND Wario's shoes.

Would you rather have Wario World 2? Or Wario Land 7?
Very hard question, but probably Wario World 2 because the first game has a strong ass foundation that could 100% be improved on, there's so much potential for a sequel. If I could answer both and not have it be a cop out, that'd definitely be my choice ^_^

Green is a nice color, I associate it most with life because of trees, grass, AND Wario's shoes.

Very hard question, but probably Wario World 2 because the first game has a strong ass foundation that could 100% be improved on, there's so much potential for a sequel. If I could answer both and not have it be a cop out, that'd definitely be my choice ^_^
Sorry replied to the wrong person so imma repeat my question again: How would you react if you got free tickets to WARIOWORLD?

Sorry replied to the wrong person so imma repeat my question again: How would you react if you got free tickets to WARIOWORLD?
I would drop everything to leave for it, there's no time to waste when there's the WARIO WORLD to go to.... I wonder if they give out those Wario MDMA tablets in the WARIO WORLD?

YOUWANTFUN.jpg

Back