Ask me things or something

Honestly, I love finding the origin of words but not to that extent.

I'm also the guy who likes to remind people that "Hey ! Did you know that the way shower is written in French in English means something completely different ?" or "Did you know that interview or challenge was a French word that went to English and back to French ?" or "Did you know that artichoke and sherbert were Arabic words ?".
Artichoke is a very cosmic sort of word

What is that insult?
Yeah, it's actually written "fada"... I have no idea what that means tough but I know they use it as an insult. One of my teachers was to be from Marseille and would insult us with it when she got fed up.

After googling it, it means someone who's a bit crazy or dumb according to the dictionary Le Robert.

That was your daily dose of foreign cultures and traditions.

Last edited:
Uh English is part Romantic and part Germanic, because of the French nobles and the Anglo-Saxon peasants
so German too
I mean if you think like that basically every language is mixed. For example, I could say that Spanish is part semitic due to its Arabic influence and whatnot (even though it's not as much as the romance influence in English). And every language has influence from other languages due to their history. It's kinda like ethnicity, no matter how much you think you are this or that, you're probably pretty mixed (heck I was wrong about my ethnicity for a pretty long time).

Last edited:
What is your opinion on "Somebody toucha my spaghet!" and "SNOO PINGAS USUAL, I SEE?"

Also I'm not one to promote, or steal the thunder of other people (and I in no shape or form am doing it to you by announcing this @Care and I'm sorry if I am, hope u accept my apology) but I also have an "ask things and I'll answer" thread too, since it's starting to become a popular trend here, so if u guys want, go ahead and ask me whatever the hell u want!! The name of the thread, how convenient, is "Ask me whatever the hell u want!"

What is your opinion on "Somebody toucha my spaghet!" and "SNOO PINGAS USUAL, I SEE?"

Also I'm not one to promote, or steal the thunder of other people (and I in no shape or form am doing it to you by announcing this @Care and I'm sorry if I am, hope u accept my apology) but I also have an "ask things and I'll answer" thread too, since it's starting to become a popular trend here, so if u guys want, go ahead and ask me whatever the hell u want!! The name of the thread, how convenient, is "Ask me whatever the hell u want!"
eh, all 4 of us have an ama

I finally decided to watch because I was bored and I have questions!
A. What the hell did I just watch ?
B. What the heck is going on in this video ? What's the "lore" behind it ?
C. Why is it all happy apart from a few glimpses and she becomes evil at the end like this some kind of poorly written Sonic.exe creepy pasta ?
D. How did you come across it, let alone decided to put that as your profile picture.

I'M CONFUSED AND NEED ANSWERS AND WILL NOT SLEEP, EAT NOR DRINK UNTIL I GET MY RESPONSE !

After careful reconsideration... I might a sleep, eat and drink a bit....

Last edited:
Pingas is timeless, spaghet kind of faded out into the background after 2018 unfortunately. Also don't mind the plug.

I finally decided to watch because I was bored and I have questions!
A. What the hell did I just watch ?
B. What the heck is going on in this video ? What's the "lore" behind it ?
C. Why is it all happy apart from a few glimpses and she becomes evil at the end like this some kind of poorly written Sonic.exe creepy pasta ?
D. How did you come across it, let alone decided to put that as your profile picture.

I'M CONFUSED AND NEED ANSWERS AND WILL NOT SLEEP, EAT NOR DRINK UNTIL I GET MY RESPONSE !

After careful reconsideration... I might a sleep, eat and drink a bit....
The lore is that she's being taken to Hell after using a crowbar for a little whack-a-mole shenanigans. All the cute parts seem to be her in Heaven. The few glimpses are her in life, confronting her boyfriend, and before she stepped out in front of a train as a result of guilt. There's a bunch of little details in the animation, such as the clock at the train station being a minute before she arrives in the little cutesy land thingy.

As for the last question, I came across it randomly because I recognized her from somewhere and made her my pfp because I love the animation.

Pingas is timeless, spaghet kind of faded out into the background after 2018 unfortunately. Also don't mind the plug.

The lore is that she's being taken to Hell after using a crowbar for a little whack-a-mole shenanigans. All the cute parts seem to be her in Heaven. The few glimpses are her in life, confronting her boyfriend, and before she stepped out in front of a train as a result of guilt. There's a bunch of little details in the animation, such as the clock at the train station being a minute before she arrives in the little cutesy land thingy.

As for the last question, I came across it randomly because I recognized her from somewhere and made her my pfp because I love the animation.
Yeah... Honeslty, it does sound like "ooh, cutesy thing with dark meaning! creepy" type of animation which I honestly don't really like... Though, I kind of like the art style, it reminds of Sega Saturn CGI animation which I really like. That's why my old pfp was from the boxart of Sonic Xtrme (that's a cancelled Sonic game for Satrun if you are unaware, it was supposed to be the 1st 3D Sonic game. I remember being really intrigued by it a few years and even wanted to do my own fangame for it). Tbh, I thought the character was from Animal Crossign or something (yeah, I don't play Animal Crossing if you couldn't tell)

Sonic_X-treme_Pfp.png

Also, I've just notticed your profile music is from the animation. Neat !

Yeah... Honeslty, it does sound like "ooh, cutesy thing with dark meaning! creepy" type of animation which I honestly don't really like... Though, I kind of like the art style, it reminds of Sega Saturn CGI animation which I really like. That's why my old pfp was from the boxart of Sonic Xtrme (that's a cancelled Sonic game for Satrun if you are unaware, it was supposed to be the 1st 3D Sonic game. I remember being really intrigued by it a few years and even wanted to do my own fangame for it). Tbh, I thought the character was from Animal Crossign or something (yeah, I don't play Animal Crossing if you couldn't tell)

Also, I've just notticed your profile music is from the animation. Neat !
Eh, in the case of this, it's pretty ahead of its time. I was incorrect about the year it came in, it's from 2003. This animation is able to legally drink. In America, anyways.

Either way, yeah, I really love the art style. First time I watched it, I thought it was 3D with the way it was animated. Plus it has a very cutesy look, can't forget that part.

Back