Ask me things or something

Eh, in the case of this, it's pretty ahead of its time. I was incorrect about the year it came in, it's from 2003. This animation is able to legally drink. In America, anyways.

Either way, yeah, I really love the art style. First time I watched it, I thought it was 3D with the way it was animated. Plus it has a very cutesy look, can't forget that part.
Honestly when I watched I thought "Hey ! I thought Flash couldn't do 3D"....

How dumb of me to think this was actual 3D.

Also how do you guys survive without drinkikng until you're 21 because a baby needs to drink at least 450 ml to live the 1st month according to a quick Google research.

Honestly when I watched I thought "Hey ! I thought Flash couldn't do 3D"....

How dumb of me to think this was actual 3D.
What an amazing animation does to a person...

Also how do you guys survive without drinkikng until you're 21 because a baby needs to drink at least 450 ml to live the 1st month according to a quick Google research.
Well, you know how frogs absorb water through the skin on their underside? We do that until we lose the ability to do so at the age of 21. We then gain the ability to drink water orally, but if we do so before that, we die.

What an amazing animation does to a person...

Well, you know how frogs absorb water through the skin on their underside? We do that until we lose the ability to do so at the age of 21. We then gain the ability to drink water orally, but if we do so before that, we die.
In some countries they don't drink until they're in heaven so I guess their throats are pretty dry.

Two trains, Train A, and Train B, simultaneously depart Station A and Station B. Station A, and Station B are 252.5 miles apart from each other. Train A is moving at 124.7mph towards Station B, and Train B is moving at 253.5mph towards Station A. If both trains departed at 10:00 AM and it is now 10:08, how much longer until both trains pass each other?

Two trains, Train A, and Train B, simultaneously depart Station A and Station B. Station A, and Station B are 252.5 miles apart from each other. Train A is moving at 124.7mph towards Station B, and Train B is moving at 253.5mph towards Station A. If both trains departed at 10:00 AM and it is now 10:08, how much longer until both trains pass each other?
Trick question, the trains have been hijacked by an orange fucking cat and he's looking for his dog

Back