Ask me things or something

I would drop everything to leave for it, there's no time to waste when there's the WARIO WORLD to go to.... I wonder if they give out those Wario MDMA tablets in the WARIO WORLD?

View attachment 16235
I've seen this on Reddit and I gotta ask.... Is it actual real ? Is there actually someone who got arrested with that or something ? (I don't remmeber the story, they might not have been arrested, Idk)

I've seen this on Reddit and I gotta ask.... Is it actual real ? Is there actually someone who got arrested with that or something ? (I don't remmeber the story, they might not have been arrested, Idk)
Yeah, it's real, it was found in Switzerland. This is it on the site. There's actually even more of these things shaped like Mario characters, but the Wario one has the most MDMA in it by far.

My theory is that they're shaped like these to pass off as candy, even though they're very clearly fucking not candy lmfao

Yeah, it's real, it was found in Switzerland. This is it on the site. There's actually even more of these things shaped like Mario characters, but the Wario one has the most MDMA in it by far.

My theory is that they're shaped like these to pass off as candy, even though they're very clearly fucking not candy lmfao
I mean, it is candy ! It's just MDMA flavored.

Natsumi Andoh, she appears in an old Flash animation from 2004 called "Natsumi STEP!". Amazing ass animation, would definitely recommend giving it a view.

Why are you threatening to eat cornflakes anyway?
Because it's quite a scary concept, wouldn't you say? Someone shambles into your home, goes to the cabinets, and eats your cornflakes...

I talk english well, right? Or I need improve more my english?
Your English is understandable, which is what's most important in communication

exactly, you don't need to worry about a language if you're understood
you don't have to be fluent, just speak/understand enough to communicate
this goes both ways too, not just english
I agree that being understood is the most important (especially if you're just using it on the Internet) but being fluent is plus too, y'know ? It's not needed but it's defenitely recommanded. But I do get your English so it's enough if don't wanna learn it.
I am new, so just ask me any questions you can think of and I will probably answer :mkexcellente:
Also, speaking of languages, I guess I could ask if you speak any languages besides English.

I agree that being understood is the most important (especially if you're just using it on the Internet) but being fluent is plus too, y'know ? It's not needed but it's defenitely recommanded. But I do get your English so it's enough if don't wanna learn it.

Also, speaking of languages, I guess I could ask if you speak any languages besides English.
I do not know any languages aside from English, but did take French classes back in high school. I slept through them because I wasn't interested in French as a language and didn't want to take Spanish because I thought that's where everyone else was going to be lmao

I do not know any languages aside from English, but did take French classes back in high school. I slept through them because I wasn't interested in French as a language and didn't want to take Spanish because I thought that's where everyone else was going to be lmao
Hey ! I too chose German just to not go with every who chose Spanish ! (Also, I don't know about other countries but classes in midde/high school are really not the way to learn a language where I live. They're bad.)

That's what great about the Internet, you can flex on knowing more languages to Americans and British people even though the only one you know aside from English are your native one(s).

Hey ! I too chose German just to not go with every who chose Spanish ! (Also, I don't know about other countries but classes in midde/high school are really not the way to learn a language where I live. They're bad.)
I would have probably been more invested in learning a secondary language if they had German or Latin. German because it's apparently easier than others and Latin because it's cool.

I would have probably been more invested in learning a secondary language if they had German or Latin. German because it's apparently easier than others and Latin because it's cool.
I chose German and the grammar is pretty complicated but I don't know if it's easier than French since it's one of my native languages.

I chose German and the grammar is pretty complicated but I don't know if it's easier than French since it's one of my native languages.
I believe German would likely be easier for me as a result of my native language being English, a Germanic language. French is a Romance language iirc, so it'd have its fair differences from a Germanic one, probably. Idk though, I've not studied languages very much.

I believe German would likely be easier for me as a result of my native language being English, a Germanic language. French is a Romance language iirc, so it'd have its fair differences from a Germanic one, probably. Idk though, I've not studied languages very much.
Yeah but English has very and I mean very easy grammar compared to the other languages.
Also, we had Latin when I was at middle school but I didn't chose because well... It's fickin dead, why would I take effort to learn that !?!!!

Some of my friends used to do it... We'd tease them for it everyday. And most of them ended up regretting doing it because it adds like 2 to 4 hours to your table time (which is already heavier by default than the one in America or the UK mind you).

Also, we had Latin when I was at middle school but I didn't chose because well... It's fickin dead, why would I take effort to learn that !?!!!

Some of my friends used to do it... We'd tease them for it everyday. And most of them ended up regretting doing it because it adds like 2 to 4 hours to your table time (which is already heavier by default than the one in America or the UK mind you).
That does sound like liquid dogshit, ngl. I think the appeal of Latin is that you can see the origins of a lot of words, plus it also sounds cool haha.

That does sound like liquid dogshit, ngl. I think the appeal of Latin is that you can see the origins of a lot of words, plus it also sounds cool haha.
Honestly, I love finding the origin of words but not to that extent.

I'm also the guy who likes to remind people that "Hey ! Did you know that the way shower is written in French in English means something completely different ?" or "Did you know that interview or challenge was a French word that went to English and back to French ?" or "Did you know that artichoke and sherbert were Arabic words ?".

Back