Just kidding, I just wanted some people to come and greet me :oldwahhead:

Hello everyone behind their screen who is currently reading this ! Are you having a rotten day ? Allow me to introduce myself :
I'm just another Wario enthusiast (he's one of my favorite video game characters) and I'm looking to share my love for the fixed version of Mario with some other people. I like to share my passions (video games, music, soccer, anime) with others. Also humour (mostly dark humour) is like a breathing tube to me so if you're like me and you don't give a shit about political correctness (Wario probably doesn't), I'll be gay for you.

I hope you will give money we will get along ! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA cough

Sadly I saw this thread on the Discord server first so I was unable to get my hopes up

Well that's certainly a way of bringing attention to your intro topic. Maybe not the right kind of attention, but still.

If dozens of Forum members blindly fall for an obvious joke, it may be a sign that our collective faith in some new Wario Land-related stuff has hit rock bottom.
It's been 11 years.

This is just like what was going on with Metroid, only I actually care

With that said, hello newcomer @ReyL !
Maybe we got off the wrong foot here, I'm @MonxiasyshRema77 . I hope you have a nice time here in our humble forums.
But next time try not to leave a uhh...
Poor impression on people here. At the end of the day we are Wario fans, we want our wario. Badly. And you kinda pissed some people off.
Anyways... enjoy your stay here!

But come ON guys, let be real of a sec... Did you really think that this was real??
Nintendo forgot about him years ago! HAHAHAHA! What a ridiculous thought, Nintendo making a Wario game in 2019 on the Switch??
AHAHAH!
ahah..
ah.. ahaha.
*sob* *sob* :shulk:

Back