Become a new member today!

Is this a great forum?

• Total voters
I know a few fans of Ashley who could BECOME A NEW MEMBER -- TODAY! Maybe they could really lighten up the place --- or make this officially the Ashley forums, then again I don't want Emma being here, even though I think she stalks me here...THANKS A LOT, JOE!!!

I don't have any problems with Ashley since she's probably on my top 5 favorite Wario characters. But I think people dislike her due to her popularity, or other things.

As I learned from my stay here at Wario Forums Hotel, people here don't really hate her for being popular, but they only hate her because she's pushed more than the other cast.
They want their 9-volts and Mona's out there, it's not like Ashley showing up more effects this, if Ashley wasn't appearing so much the other characters still wouldn't appear! (probably, likely.)

Poor Ashley, always wanted to be noticed, now she is and get's hate! or mocked!

Thank goodness Nintendo of Japan has the say on who gets pushed, if it was Nintendo of the Good ol' U.S.A you'd see a lot of 9-volts around...:ashleymad:

:ashleyside: Too bad, BigMagma! You still like her, I can sense it.

She's alright. None of the characters besides Wario himself stand out to me much. I don't really care what you have to say really I just like to rip on you for being so annoyingly predictable.

I'm not annoying! I'm just trying to promote my newest mixtape, it's called 'Ashley, stop taking my stuff' by Kyon and Slade Wilson. It's 1.99, I can give you the Luigi edition if you'd like, it's set to release in 2028.

It's always funny to see that Wario fans are so cool and chill considering how greedy and selfish Wario is himself, it's quite the contrast. Yes Wario should come back from his haitus and be in a new game. All that garlic must have rushed to his stomach.

Back