Chance of getting something Wario related at tomorrow's Nintendo Direct?

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Well, there is one, and it does cover 3DS and Wii U games.

So what's the chance something Wario related will be announced? Like a new Wario Land or WarioWare game?

I think the chances of getting a new Wario Land game is higher than a WarioWare seeing as how we already have one for the Wii U and how we haven't received a Wario Land game in a while. Plus the last Wario Land game was received quite well.

Personally I'm just hoping to hear about Smash info.

well takashima said there were unannounced wii u and 3ds games coming in 2015(!). obviously this is when ashley's spin off game is announced

desesperate for rhythm heaven the best+ localizatin annoucement, expecting nothing.

There was nothing that really interested me. Don't care for Cloud, don't play Hyrule Warriors, Twilight Princess HD looks way too similar to the original which I already own so not interested, not interested in Star Fox or Mega Man or Pokemon Or Fire Fantasy or Final Emblem.
Even Splatoon doesn't sound so great right now since my shiddy innernet doesn't let me play properly. >3>

There was nothing that really interested me. Don't care for Cloud, don't play Hyrule Warriors, Twilight Princess HD looks way too similar to the original which I already own so not interested, not interested in Star Fox or Mega Man or Pokemon Or Fire Fantasy or Final Emblem.
Even Splatoon doesn't sound so great right now since my shiddy innernet doesn't let me play properly. >3>

And even the games that haven't been announced are pretty much indie games, let's hope what they have to say about the Smash ballot in December.

Back