Characters you'd like to meet?

Magma

Oldhead
Diamond City Leader
Suggested by MonaWare, I also thought this would make for an interesting topic to talk about.

So, any characters you guys would like to meet? What you'd do and talk to them about? Could probably be pretty cool or maybe extremely awkward.

As for myself, there's just too many for me to note and I don't even know where I'd begin though I'll probably add some as people start discussing.

Incoming obligatory Ashley post from Kyon???

For me, the entire WarioWare cast and Wario himself, of course. Also Waluigi.

Are there any characters youd like to meet moreso than others?

(Also I kinda think Wario wouldnt be any fun to meet : p)

And Id definitely like to meet Mikoto from Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny.

tumblr_lrsptvA8em1r31fy0o2_500.png~c200

5329351549_a2f4ef0542.jpg

She is way totally cool. And I actually really feel like I relate to her a bunch. I dont wanna go to much into why I feel that way, but she is totally an awesome character. I was like really obsessed with her once : p

She is way passionate about her skill with a sword. I dont care about that at all : p But I am a bassist and am passionate about that, so maybe we could talk about our interest together. She also likes animals, and Im definitely an animal person : p And we share some other things too.

(I have others but will post them later : p)

Oh, I'd actually really love to talk to Haruhi-chan, such an outgoing person and I bet she'd be a fun person to talk to. Like, about Time travel, different dimensions and all that junk.

Just think of the possibilities!

Haruhi-chan-Suzumiya-the-melancholy-of-haruhi-suzumiya-33487414-842-476.png

latest
I'd also like to talk to the Tem shop owner, Temmie.

200_s.gif
As for Ashley...probably not. Just look at her, one wrong word or misunderstanding could either kill me or send me to the hospital. If I had a chance to talk to her though, I'd do my best, but keep it very...very...very small. I want to live!

Definitely this guy here-

maxresdefault.jpg

1*vYniLO8SqJzUMX9YqkNr_g.png

Alf%20-%20Grand%20Rage2--article_image_thumb.jpg

07%20Caves--screenshot_viewer_medium_thumb.jpg

arcrisefantasia_screen_18.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Alphonse.%22Alf%22.Meridia.full.710901.jpg

He was a way awesome character, my favorite male character from Arc Rise Fantasia. He is all gentle and compassionate and thoughtful and considerate about others, but easily controlled by his emotions. So much so that it takes him down a dark path in the game.

Yeah, these kinda characters are pretty typical in JRPGs, but I like them anyway : p And Alf is my favorite one : p Id like to meet him before he became all dark and junk, he was a very friendly person who would give you the shirt off his back if you needed it.

Sitting solidly at #3 on my list of favorite fictional characters, and one of the only nice people in the top 10, my top pick for characters I'd like to meet is Maya Fey, from the Ace Attorney series!
maya-confident(a).gif
The source of a bounty of great dialogue, Maya is a delightfully energetic and, er, quirky person. She has had a number of hardships,
Seriously, first off, her sister gets murdered shortly before they were going to meet up to have dinner. She's also been framed for multiple murders, one of which being the murder of her own sister. The tragedy train has no bloody brakes for this poor girl.
But despite all that, she maintains a cheerful disposition most of the time. She's a mischievous person, but she also likes to help people out whenever she can. Plus, she's very fond of burgers and children's television shows like The Steel Samurai. In short, she'd be a great person to hang out with.

Technically, I should be saying a lot of that in the future tense, since the events of the first game occur in the latter half of 2016. But whatever, that would just sound weird.

Actually, I met a guy would looked, sounded and acted almost like Wario, and a girl would had a close personality to Mona, so I guess I can say I met those two!

I'd like to meet Jimmy T.! He seems cool!

EDIT: I should add, the "Wario" guy was my friend for a long time, but we parted our ways, he started a family and I moved outside of the country so... Bye Wario, I guess?

I'd recently discovered this character, but I would have to say Neptune from the Hyperdimension Neptunia series. She would be an interesting character to be around. Sadly I'll never get to meet her, but atleast I have a chance of meeting a cosplayer so thats good enough.

Actually, I met a guy would looked, sounded and acted almost like Wario, and a girl would had a close personality to Mona, so I guess I can say I met those two!

I'd like to meet Jimmy T.! He seems cool!

EDIT: I should add, the "Wario" guy was my friend for a long time, but we parted our ways, he started a family and I moved outside of the country so... Bye Wario, I guess?

Did she play bass guitar? I hope she did : p

And Ive always wanted to try the Neptunia series. I mean, I actually have no idea what it even is : p But I like the art work on the cases : p

Did she play bass guitar? I hope she did : p

And Ive always wanted to try the Neptunia series. I mean, I actually have no idea what it even is : p But I like the art work on the cases : p

No, unfortunately, "Mona" was just her personality, otherwise she was not really like her. "Wario" was really like the character. He was short and round fat, had a comical bad temper and would grinn when he was winning during card games! So many memories! He was a great friend, tought me a lot...

No, unfortunately, "Mona" was just her personality, otherwise she was not really like her. "Wario" was really like the character. He was short and round fat, had a comical bad temper and would grinn when he was winning during card games! So many memories! He was a great friend, tought me a lot...

Am going to imagine him with a thick mustache as well : p

And hahaha, if you take life lessons from anyone, it should totally be someone just like Wario, yeah : p

He actually sounds fun, though.

I figure I'll add a little something to this thread again. This time, I'll be talking about a character that I initially thought was only okay, but have since developed a great appreciation for. Inigo, from Fire Emblem Awakening!
latest
When we first meet him, he appears to be just a shameless flirt. Indeed, this is the opinion that pretty much every other character has of him, because, yeah, he does pretty much flirt with every woman he meets. Surprisingly, however, he actually does it to cope with crippling social anxiety. He's extremely shy and easily embarrassed, and when asking his mother how to deal with this, she said that there's nothing braver a man can do than to talk to a woman. He, uh, seems to have taken this too much to heart. But of course, that's just scratching the surface of this character. Now, his childhood was rather dreary,
demon-dragon causes zombie apocalypse, parents fight against this apocalypse and eventually die
but despite having every reason to lament and wallow in sorrow, he decides to smile. Remember what I said in this post about concealing my troubles? That's one way I can relate to Inigo. He knows that if he has a cheerful demeanor, it will be good for his comrades' morale. A smile is a powerful thing, and Inigo uses that power as much as he's able.

Plus, he's a pretty damn handsome dude. Bonus points for that one.

(doesnt know Maya Fey)

You like Rune Factory? Mikoto was my favorite character : p Both in ToD and just in general in the series : p

Gotta go with my man Wario, I'd love to tag along with him on some wild treasure hunt. The trouble we could get into would be the stuff of legends....

And of course, the lovely Shantae (shocker, huh?). She has such a delightful goofball personality, I think she would be nothing less than an absolute blast to hang out with. And she's ridiculously adorable, though that goes without saying.

Better yet, the 3 of us go on a crazy treasure hunt. That's the dream!

3fd.gif

Last edited:
Gotta go with my man Wario, I'd love to tag along with him on some wild treasure hunt. The trouble we could get into would be the stuff of legends....

And of course, the lovely Shantae (shocker, huh?). She has such a delightful goofball personality, I think she would be nothing less than an absolute blast to hang out with. And she's ridiculously adorable, though that goes without saying.

Better yet, the 3 of us go on a crazy treasure hunt. That's the dream!

View attachment 1903
You should let Boshi join in on the fun.

Back