Characters you'd like to meet?

I'd like to meet Captain Jack Sparrow from Pirates of the Caribbean, or alternatively, Linebeck from the legend of Zelda

398.png~c200

Really did enjoy their ending movie it at least brought them altogether for one final concert. Just 2014? A while ago this is a pretty good anime to start out with if you want to get into various other genres' whatever they might be I personally liked psychological and thriller stuff, currently watching Kaiji. An anime about gambling and the dangers that occur with it. Monster is another old but really good anime about a German doctor who finds faults within his surroundings. Maki is definitely cute she is my favorite, that I am a fan.

How did you feel about Aquors? It seemed like LL was trying to come back with that but I'm unsure if it left a mark such as the first series did.

I'm listening to µ's songs since 2012 and I started to watch the anime just before 2014.
I really love slice of life, comedy, dramatic, military and action stuff. Besides Love Live, I like New Game, Girlz und Panzer, One Punch Man...

Aqours is fine, but compared to µ's, I don't really like them. Aqours will never be on the same level as µ's was.

I'm listening to µ's songs since 2012 and I started to watch the anime just before 2014.
I really love slice of life, comedy, dramatic, military and action stuff. Besides Love Live, I like New Game, Girlz und Panzer, One Punch Man...

Aqours is fine, but compared to µ's, I don't really like them. Aqours will never be on the same level as µ's was.

Yeah definitely agree that Aquors seemed to just be a last ditch attempt at keeping LL alive however they do fall short sadly. In terms of getting into anime I've been watching it even as a kid growing up with stuff like Cowboy Bebop if you haven't watched it I definitely recommend. Military? yes all I could think of is Girlz und Panzer too. Just last season I believe New Game was out it's pretty cute oh that darn nene.

OPM seemed really interesting the anime was alright though the manga's status hasn't made me interested in it as much as BNHA, I do like Psykosis cute girl.

Yeah definitely agree that Aquors seemed to just be a last ditch attempt at keeping LL alive however they do fall short sadly. In terms of getting into anime I've been watching it even as a kid growing up with stuff like Cowboy Bebop if you haven't watched it I definitely recommend. Military? yes all I could think of is Girlz und Panzer too. Just last season I believe New Game was out it's pretty cute oh that darn nene.

OPM seemed really interesting the anime was alright though the manga's status hasn't made me interested in it as much as BNHA, I do like Psykosis cute girl.

The manga is kinda good, but the anime is definitely worth watching.
I remember when I was 8 years old (2008), I watched Soul Eater. There's so much animes I watched when I was younger : Soul Eater, B Gata H Kei, DBZ, GTO...
My favorite was GTO.

Question about Love Live : What are your thoughts on A-RISE/Saint Snow ? I love both of them (I can't decide which one I like the most)

The manga is kinda good, but the anime is definitely worth watching.
I remember when I was 8 years old (2008), I watched Soul Eater. There's so much animes I watched when I was younger : Soul Eater, B Gata H Kei, DBZ, GTO...
My favorite was GTO.

Question about Love Live : What are your thoughts on A-RISE/Saint Snow ? I love both of them (I can't decide which one I like the most)

Soul Eater and GTO were amazing, Onizuka was a very funny character himself too. Especially when he did his best to get his students to learn all the while leaving his delinquent self behind and move forward. Kind of wish Soul Eater followed the pacing of the manga since the ending well anime ending felt like a cop out with how the Asura was beaten but I guess not all adaptations will be a little different.

A-RISE is pretty cool, all I can remember is that dancing dancing song though. Since they were more of the rivals, with only 3 characters in it's midst I would say I definitely prefer Muse.

Soul Eater and GTO were amazing, Onizuka was a very funny character himself too. Especially when he did his best to get his students to learn all the while leaving his delinquent self behind and move forward. Kind of wish Soul Eater followed the pacing of the manga since the ending well anime ending felt like a cop out with how the Asura was beaten but I guess not all adaptations will be a little different.

A-RISE is pretty cool, all I can remember is that dancing dancing song though. Since they were more of the rivals, with only 3 characters in it's midst I would say I definitely prefer Muse.

It's Shocking Party. And I prefer µ's too (in fact, µ's is my favorite group of the franchise so...)

It's been almost a year since I made this thread so I might as well bite.
Toadette_-_MarioPartyStarRush.png
ckbsYuR.png

DsDq8VD.png

I want to meet these characters and discuss the current diplomatic state of the United States and its closest diplomatic allies over tea.

I'm not sure who I'd want to meet to be honest. Most of my favourite characters are villains, and they'd simply be too dangerous in general.

BotW Zelda since she's kinda a nature nerd. We could talk about the creatures and plants of our worlds, sounds fun to me. She would feel accomplished learning stuff and I don't gotta wait 30 years for some lore I might like to know.

Back