Do you have any pet peeves?

Something thats been bothering me lately, I hate how people equate love with being nice all the time.

Like, if youre ever stern or serious, or take a strong stand about something, you hate everyone. Whoever started this "being loving means always smiling and being nice about everything all the time", I really want to find them and kick them in the shin.

It is not hateful to disagree with someone, nor is it loving to refuse to say to someone that you believe theyre wrong. It is so freaking possible to be very good friends with those who think differently than you. Some of my best friends have extremely different views than I do, and I still love them.
That's what friendship is about. S^^ Being friends DESPITE disagreeing on some things. S^o^

Agreeing to disagree and all that.

I agree and I also don't like when people call having a heated debate "fighting".

Vaping is just as bad. While it may not irritate your sinuses as bad, the smell is awful. Is a really gross chemical smell, I hate those too : p

bind them and and lock them into a room to force them to quit cold turkey. you lock yourself in with them as well for encouragement

Early mornings are the worst with people who smoke. It irritates me most when I wake up early in the morning. And being grumpy from having to get up makes me more mad about it than usual, too : p

You know what really gets my goat? Those whom think that every single tune in the DKC trilogy is David's work even though Eveline did about half of them. Poor woman never receives credit where credits are due.

This sort of situation happens a lot unfortunately with composers. Oftentimes with a score, all of the credit goes to the orchestraters despite the fact that somebody else wrote the music.

Gah, that bothers me.

You know what really gets my goat? Those whom think that every single tune in the DKC trilogy is David's work even though Eveline did about half of them. Poor woman never receives credit where credits are due.

This sort of situation happens a lot unfortunately with composers. Oftentimes with a score, all of the credit goes to the orchestraters despite the fact that somebody else wrote the music.

Gah, that bothers me.
I'd love to give each person proper credit but how do I find out who composed what? :<
Like, I really love Sawmill Thrill from Tropical Freeze, the way one mood flows perfectly buttery smoothly into the next is amazing, but I don't know who to thank for it. :c
Every time the composers are listed it's always both of them. :/

Ohoho! Eveline didn't work on Tropical Freeze, only Dave reprised his role as composer. She isn't even at Rare anymore from what I gather.
Wait, then who's the other composer in Tropical freeze?
*looks it up*
Huh? According to Mario wiki only David Wise made the music.... but... but... butbutbut... THEN WHO OR WHAT AM I THINKING OF!?

Back