Do you like Wario-Man?

JAGM-Georgy

Wario Fan Supreme
This is my first WarioForums thread. Sorry, i dont know speak english very much, i speak spanish very well.

I want to ask you: Do you like Wario-Man? Could be fine Wario-Man like Mario Kart, Mario Party and Mario Tenis playable character? Do you like Wario's Super Smash Bros Final Smash? Why?

Sure, I like Wario-Man. Neat to see Wario get a superhero persona, and it works well as a final smash in the Super Smash Bros series.

Wario-Man is cool. the idea of Wario having a false Superhero-ish like persona not only fits WarioWare's goofy nature perfectly, but it is also pretty fitting of Wario's personality to boot. Really don't have any problems with the form really and it's probably one of my favorite personas of the guy. It also works well as a final smash to boot.

Also can't help but love moments like this.
WarioWare_Twisted_2005_Nintendo_US_0017.jpg

Last edited:
Wario-Man in Ultimate proves that Wario farting CAN be funny (same with Mario Strikers). Something like that already makes him great because he takes a bad aspect of Wario's flanderization and makes it good.

As a character, I personally think he's hilarious.

I was thinking (years before) Wario-Man is a real super hero but encompassing like ever, for that reason Wario-Man is a very original character.

Wario Man's portrayal is kinda game dependent. Still not sure which one is more amusing, the jokey one or the more powerful one.

I like Wario Man but so far haven't liked him in Smash Bros as a Final Smash. I'm not a huge fan of transformation Final Smashes to begin with and Wario-Man was probably the most underwhelming out of all those since visually he just changes clothes really. His Ultimate Final Smash fails to stand out with there being so many "thousand punches to death" type final smashes now.

Last edited:
I would not call myself a fan of Wario-Man though he's a great vehicle for laughs. He represents the silliness and insanity of WarioWare exclusively, which is why I think he'd be very out of place in a Wario Land title (different style of Wario). A great mascot for WarioWare, if nothing else.

I would not call myself a fan of Wario-Man though he's a great vehicle for laughs. He represents the silliness and insanity of WarioWare exclusively, which is why I think he'd be very out of place in a Wario Land title (different style of Wario). A great mascot for WarioWare, if nothing else.

I was thinking the same. Wario-Man is like the personification of all the wackyness and weirdness of the WarioWare series.

I do. I like to view Wario-Man as Wario's projected inner desire to be better than he could actually ever be, that this persona is the result of Wario occasionally mulling over what it would be like to be Mario and not the self-serving miser he truly is.

Back