Does anybody still have a cartridge/CD of a game with Wario in it?

Okay here is my collection of crossovers that feature Wario in some meaningful way (so you won't find Meele anywhere) :
20140928_214101-1.jpg

20140928_214523-1.jpg

20140928_214839-1.jpg

I would have posted this sooner, but I couldn't find my Game & Watch Gallery 4 cardrige anywhere and I consider that game that be preety important...

I have carts/discs of Wario Land 1, 2, 3, 4, Shake, Master of Disguise, World, Blast, Woods (NES), and several of the Wario Ware titles. The thrift shop down the street just got in a used copy of Doctor Mario 64. I'm trying to decide if I can justify the purchase or not...

All these are physical
SML2
SML3/WL
WL3
WL4
WWDIY
Brawl
Smash 3DS
Melee (Trophy)
Super Mario Baseball
Mario Strikers
Mario Kart Double Dash
Mario Golf
MK7
Mario Tennis (N64)

And I'm pretty sure that's it.

Last edited:
I have two copies of Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3. My first copy stopped saving.
I have two copies of Wario Land 2. The original version and the Game Boy Color version.
I have a copy of Wario Land 3.
I have a copy of Wario Land 4.
I have Wario World, and WarioWare Mega Party Games for the Gamecube.
For the Wii I have both WarioWare Smooth Moves, and Wario Land Shake It.
Also WarioWare Touched.
And I have Game & Wario.

I also have Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins, Wario Blast, and Wario's Woods(SNES).
And I of course own many of the cameo games that Wario has appeared in such as Mario Kart 64, Mario Kart Super Circuit, Mario Kart Double Dash, Mario Kart DS, Mario Kart Wii, Mario Kart 7, Mario Kart 8, Mario Party, Mario Part 2, Mario Party 4, Mario Party 8, Mario Tennis, Mario Power Tennis, and Super Mario 64 DS.

I used to own Virtual Boy Wario Land.

Back