Donkey Kong Series

Donkey Kong Country is my second favorite Nintendo franchise after Wario Land.

My favorite DKC game was the third one with Dixie(who was the first female video game character that I had seen who didn't need to be rescued), and Kiddy Kong(who unlike Baby Mario can actually take care of himself, and is useful).

Plus K. Rool was a great villain. I like how he was different in each game. In DKC1 he was an evil king, in DKC2 he was a pirate, and in DKC3 he was a mad scientist.

Just a great video game series.

Donkey Kong Country is my second favorite Nintendo franchise after Wario Land.

My favorite DKC game was the third one with Dixie(who was the first female video game character that I had seen who didn't need to be rescued), and Kiddy Kong(who unlike Baby Mario can actually take care of himself, and is useful).

Plus K. Rool was a great villain. I like how he was different in each game. In DKC1 he was an evil king, in DKC2 he was a pirate, and in DKC3 he was a mad scientist.

Just a great video game series.

Yeah, certainly loved how K Rool would reinvent himself. Don't forget his boxer guise in Donkey Kong 64 either!

tumblr_pbqkjaLTUw1vvf10jo1_500.jpg

So, anyone else suspect the next game's big hook will be Kremlings returning? With K Rool's Smash Bros Ultimate debut, I can see that being promoted in the next DKC game too...

So, anyone else suspect the next game's big hook will be Kremlings returning? With K Rool's Smash Bros Ultimate debut, I can see that being promoted in the next DKC game too...

I hope so. I wanna see him return ASAP. The next game could be about K. Rool and the Kremlings returning, like Donkey Kong Country Returns but with the Kremlings returning instead of the Kongs.

King (And Kaptain, Baron, etc.) K. Rool is probably my favourite game villain because he is, unlike Bowser, a complete villain instead of some antihero/antivillain that Bowser has become over the years, and also because he's much more cruel than him. (If his name and him beating the living daylights out of DK in DKC 2 are anything to go by.)

Back