Donkey Kong Series

MonaWare

Sewn to our side
Diamond City Insider
Coins
Coins
User Name Style Change

EDIT blarg, I had so many problems loadin this page, then I had problems posting this video, and when it all finally comes together I see that third wario bro already posted the video!

Usually Id just delete the post, but I spent too much time trying to get this to work > : (

The 3rd Wario Brother

Worlds greatest treasure hunter.
Diamond City Insider
Coins
Coins
It worked better in DK94 at least

EDIT blarg, I had so many problems loadin this page, then I had problems posting this video, and when it all finally comes together I see that third wario bro already posted the video!

Usually Id just delete the post, but I spent too much time trying to get this to work > : (
I'd say something like "hah i win" or "your to slow" but that's happened to me quite a few times so here, have a sympathy heart. :wlheart:

Just a Wario Fan

Next to me, you're all number two!
Coins
Coins
CD Game BOI Advance - Pre-Sale Edition! User Name Style Change An Item
Does anyone agree that they should remake Donkey Kong Land I for on the 3DS? Because I think the game is great yet flawed, and doing a remake of it would be great.

Just a Wario Fan

Next to me, you're all number two!
Coins
Coins
CD Game BOI Advance - Pre-Sale Edition! User Name Style Change An Item
...TF is Donkey Kong land 1? :waluigishocked:

This game! It's the first installment of the DK Land series, which is a trilogy of Game Boy games that more or less follow the plot of the Country series, although with all new levels and combined worlds. This first part is actually the one that I consider the weakest, but I think that a remake of this one game will make it much better.

Vampfox

Wario Fan Supreme
Coins
Coins
Donkey Kong Country is my second favorite Nintendo franchise after Wario Land.

My favorite DKC game was the third one with Dixie(who was the first female video game character that I had seen who didn't need to be rescued), and Kiddy Kong(who unlike Baby Mario can actually take care of himself, and is useful).

Plus K. Rool was a great villain. I like how he was different in each game. In DKC1 he was an evil king, in DKC2 he was a pirate, and in DKC3 he was a mad scientist.

Just a great video game series.

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Coins
Coins
Postbit Highlight (Pre-Defined) Gold Necklace Gold Earrings User Title Style Change Postbit Highlight (Pre-Defined)
Donkey Kong Country is my second favorite Nintendo franchise after Wario Land.

My favorite DKC game was the third one with Dixie(who was the first female video game character that I had seen who didn't need to be rescued), and Kiddy Kong(who unlike Baby Mario can actually take care of himself, and is useful).

Plus K. Rool was a great villain. I like how he was different in each game. In DKC1 he was an evil king, in DKC2 he was a pirate, and in DKC3 he was a mad scientist.

Just a great video game series.
Yeah, certainly loved how K Rool would reinvent himself. Don't forget his boxer guise in Donkey Kong 64 either!