Fan Art!

52963444_p0_master1200.jpg

http://touch.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=52963444
There is nothing I don't love about this.

Looks like that comic writer hasn't played much Wario Land. Wario from any of the later games or World would win that confrontation no problem.

1. First off, that artist has fanart off several different land games, Wario; Master of Disguise fanart. Also, the artist has been posting Land fanart since January 2011 onwards, posting their first Ware art in February of 2011.

2. Uh, did you even read that comic?

Wario was just tanking his way through repeated bolts and essentially got close enough to punch Ashley in the face(and win), but stopped because he was too hungry(so Ashley gave him some food->Instant friends).

It's pretty much the best portrayal of Land/World Wario you could have in a comic without having him actually punch a minor in the face.

Also, I could get into the argument on how Wario wouldn't win because Ashley can interact with players, and in series actually can attack the player causing instant game overs. The reason Wario isn't getting game overs/dying in some of the Land series is because he decided he didn't want no deaths/stinking game overs, so it's not like meta arguments don't have a place here. :p

Just to show what I mean about the comic itself though:

54177627_p20_master1200.jpg

54177627_p21_master1200.jpg

54177627_p22_master1200.jpg

54177627_p23_master1200.jpg

I could post the multiple other pages were Wario gets zapped and walks it off, but I don't feel that's necessary. :p

Last edited:
Back