Favorite Pokemon

Magma

Oldhead
Diamond City Leader
A thread to discuss your favorite Pokemon. Instead of just focusing on the games this is a broader topic that is also good for people who are more used to the anime or just have Pokemon they like but may not use in battling and would like to have if they were real or something.

Here are mine:
068.png

182.png

200.png

206.png

286.png

303.png

340.png

350.png

442.png

471.png

549.png

620.png

For the most part I like cute or easygoing Pokemon along with some that I find cool in some special way.

Usually what I like to find in a Pokemon is if they're based on something from folklore which Pokemon has a ton of, my favorites are things based on mythology, cryptids, or that are mystical in some way minus a few.

196.png
212.png
125.png
625.png
106.png
248.png
373.png
569.png
356.png
038.png

Greninja
Blastoise
Squirtle
Feraligatr
Hitmontop
Froakie
Kanghaskan
Moltres
Gengar
Gardevoir
Medicham
Blaziken
Torchic
Sceptile
Raltz
Swampert
Ludiculo
Rapidash
Leafeon
Alakazam
Porygon
Flabebe
Keckleon
Meowth
Persian
(can't remeber the name but it evovles into quagsire)

531Audino_Dream.png

Audino is my favorite. I'm a tad too lethargic to write out a full paragraph as I am wont to do, but it's a useful team support Pokémon with the ability to use Heal Bell and pass Wishes to its teammates while healing itself with its Regenerator ability. Also, it's cute as hell and just loves helping others.

I'm one of those people who cares mostly about how powerful something is, not its aesthetics. So for me, it'd be something like:

Mewtwo
Gengar (mega especially)
Tyranitar
Metagross
Deoxys
Genesect
Rayquaza
Zygarde (especially Complete forme)
And most Ultra Beasts/Tapus except Guzzlord

Every team is pretty much 'the most powerful options a game provides'.

I like all pokemon pretty much equally, but the ones I always have to have on my team are probably Ambipom, Toxicroak, Tangrowth and Chatot. I collect pokedolls and I've already tracked Croagunk down, but Ambipom and Chatot are usually very rare and expensive to boot! That's why I actually made my own Chatot plush a few years ago, haha.

I like all Pokémon, but if there is one pokémon that I absolutely love...

It is Kirlia! Kirlia is so cute, and dances like a ballerina!

I also really like Pikachu!

There is no pokémon I dislike.

Froslass.full.1505475.jpg

NOW HAIL HER YOU WEEBS!
lol "Hail"
But yeah, Froslass is one of my favorite pokemon. She has my favorite type, which is ice and I love her kimono. She always seemed like an elegant dancer to me and I would love to dance with one if they were real. I also own a level 100 Froslass in sun who's ancestors come from Sinnoh! :) She is my Pokemon <3

Back