[Poll] Favorite season?

What is your favorite season of the year?

• Spring

• Summer

• Autumn

• Winter

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mine is also winter, not just because of christmas,
but also because i was born in winter. (January) fall is definitely a close second,
Overall i like the latter half of the year, moreso then the former half.
(Cool weather, Hoilday season, Beautiful scenery, So many new games to play, ETC)

(This is despite the fact that it hardly snows in texas.)
(Also i'm homeschooled, so the school aspect is no biggie to me.)

Winter because of Christmas. Christmas is one of the only times I get to see all my family. It lasts a week, everyone is usually in a great mood, and then there's also the new year.
I also tend to feel more motivated in Winter as well. Snow is great since it rarely happens. Only thing I don't like is how cold it can get, but that can be alleviated by wearing extra clothes and heating.

Winter always feels like a reflectful time for me. The year is coming to an end and I just like to reflect on it. The holiday season is also infectious to me.
^This : p Its both peaceful and beautiful, and I love the word reflective, I often use that term too : p Its really the time of year to just sit and look out the window and admire the beauty in peace.
Annnnd I love the holidays, like you dont even know : p I decorate EVERYTHING : p I enjoy Christmas shopping for everyone and I love the entire thing : p Its the best : p

But, I cant handle the cold like I used to anymore, like I really hurt in the cold anymore. But early winter will always be my favorite time of year, forever.
(Even though I have to deal with the harshness just weeks after : p)

My favorite is autumn because the weather is perfect (not too hot or too cold) (sweater weather amirite), the leaves change colors and make the trees look all pretty, pumpkins and stuff, best time to go to apple orchards, and there's Halloween and thanksgiving which I love ^^ (I'm surprised I'm the first to choose autumn)

I love spring! The most beautiful season of the year! There are so many beautiful colors!
Autumn is my second favorite for the same reason, but I don't like the cold.
Maybe summer is my second favorite....... uuuhh!! I don't know!

Back