Guardian Genie of Diamond City
Coins
Coins
Fancy Lamp
Magic Lamp
User Name Style Change
Username Change
CD

Although this song is really upbeat and catchy, like so many songs in the Shantae series, for me, this song has a bit of a bittersweet personal association to it, for it reminds me of the happiness I felt when enthusiastically watching playthoughs of the then-newly released Half-Genie Hero, which, to put it somewhat poetically, felt like an island in a sea of sadness.
Because of this, it is probably one of the more emotionally meaningful video game themes to me.

Just a Wario Fan

Guardian Genie of Diamond City
Coins
Coins
Fancy Lamp
Magic Lamp
User Name Style Change
Username Change
CD
These two definitely make feel kinda contemplative, and get me remniscing about my own life choices when I hear them:
If there's one track that describes this feeling like no other, it must be this one:

I'm sure we've all heard it, and it might be a bit of a cliché to mention this song in this context, but that doesn't make it any less emotionally meaningful. Unlike the Mermaid Falls song that I've posted recently, Stickerbrush Symphony is a very emotional song in itself, even without the memories that probably emerge when you listen to it.
For me, it is like an instrumental story about the maddening reality of life, and how you must carry on, no matter what, which somewhat ironically also represents the levels in which this song plays in the game.