Games you want

well then I dunno what happened. I even made sure to play the game before writing the post and the left stick is definitely used to walk/strafe, and the right one to turn and aim.

Dawn of Discovery, then?

Are you sure it had traditional FPS controls? I mean I dont really play FPS games that often yeah, but I did play Turok like a whole lot growing up, and like Brute Force felt all backwards and weird compared to it. I would try to aim but would just turn around and get killed : /

And haha thats it! Thanks a bunch, I literally googled everything I could, like "strategy games for Wii" and "city building sims for Wii", and couldnt find anything. The site doesnt have an appreciation rating so I gave you a "winner" rating to show my appreciation : p Will buy here soon.

Originally I thought owning both a ps3 and x360 would be extremely redundant, but it turns out the early xbox 360 era has some cool exclusives and uports of last-gen games... I'm seriously considering adding one to my console roster. I don't expect the xbox one's backward compability to get half of what I want.

84516_front.jpg

66460_front.jpg

74665_front.jpg

68122_front.jpg

93011_front.jpg

70111_front.jpg

70119_front.jpg

78798_front.jpg

66907_front.jpg

68592_front.jpg

73011_front.jpg

+Project GOtham Racing and Forza

Incidentally if you know of any other exclusive racing or spungarglewee games for the system, I'm all ears...

PS3 had alot of JRPGs that 360 didnt, I liked it for that. Had a few cool games for it.

And Forza is great, its a hardcore racing simulator, though. I havent seen you post any racing sims, so wasnt sure if you were an arcade racing exclusively kinda person : p

Forza also has a like game where you can explore and start races with strangers and stuff I think, think its called like Forza Horizon? I have a friend whos big into racing games, have played with him before. If you dont know about it, its worth looking into.

Oh, and I played that Project Sylpheed game, and I didnt like it. Like everything was so far from you, it felt like I was fighting with tiny dots in the distance, and it made it feel like I was never making any progress. You might like it though, but I couldnt get into it.

And haha the cover for that Earth Defense Force looks great, please tell me its a strategy game : p

Oh, and you should get Rainbow Six: Vegas 2. We played the crap out of that game, it was way fun : p

I have the first Rainbow Six Vegas on ps3, and I always meant to pick up the sequel. It was a reasonably fun game, even if I much preferred GRAW 2.

And haha the cover for that Earth Defense Force looks great, please tell me its a strategy game : p

For a given definition of strategy.

Haha, kinda looks like one : p Or like a somewhat more realistic Battalion Wars game anywho : p

And actually I vaguely remember my friend saying something about liking the first one better, or at least the stages anywho. But its still a great game that we played often, its alot of fun. Wed actually like play the same stage over and over and try to come up with better strategies on how to beat it every time : p

I want at least one good multiplayer N64 game thats not real expensive. Am not too worried about the genre, I guess just not a fighter (which isnt such a hard thing to avoid on the N64 : p Flying Dragon was great, though) Does anyone have any good suggestions?

Last edited:
WarioWare Gold
Super Smash Bros for Switch
Luigi's Mansion on 3DS (what can you say, I really like these games)
Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story remake
Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze on Switch (missed out on this back in Wii U days)
Any Wario Land game announced by Nintendo in next decade

Probably various others too.

My most anticipated game of this year is Octopath Traveller. I'm probably gonna get Dragon Quest Builders for Switch to keep me occupied until then. I also want to get Metroid 3ds and Axiom Verge eventually, but I'm all Metroided out atm.

Paper mario 64.

Ive been wanting to get back into the 64 lately, and pm64 and harvest moon 64, as well as turok 3 are the three big titles I missed for the console. Really hope to play them one day : ( especially pm64.

Let's see...
Super Smash Bros. Switch
Pokken Tournament DX (DLC included)
Super Mario Maker (any version)
Joy Mech Fight (could be 3DS VC because it was VC for the Wii)
Fire Emblem (Famicom Version)
Fire Emblem Fates because it has an online mode.
Mother 3 because you know their going to release it.

So yeah I like fighting and RPG games.

Smash for Switch
Super Mario Maker for Switch (Hypothetical, but hey, it COULD happen!)
Octopath Traveler
Luigi's Mansion on 3DS
The upcoming Yoshi game on Switch
Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones

These ones probably don't count because they are arcade games, but oh well:
The Simpsons Pinball Party
Big Buck's Pro Hunting Open Season (I think?)

now I'm really considering getting a virtual boy. games I want for it are VB Wario Land (obv), Vertial Force, Red Alarm and Teleroboxer. Maybe Mario Clash and Galactgic Pinball?

Back