[Poll] Games you're most excited for in 2019?

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Given there are quite a few games coming out this year, which ones are you most excited to play and why?

For me, as I said in a profile comment, it just has to be Luigi's Mansion 3. Don't get me wrong, Mario Maker 2 and the Link's Awakening remake are neat too, but the former is more of a tool than a game, whereas the latter is a remake. Both are fine, but both lack the surprise value of a new single player adventure game with new characters, enemies and locations.

Meanwhile Pokemon Sword and Shield just looks like a mess, and the lack of national dex makes it a non starter right away.

Still, what do you think? What game (or games) are you most excited to play this year and why?

Good question. I guess it's a toss up between Luigi's Mansion 3 and Link's Awakening. It should have been Pokémon Sword/Sheild but that ended up being a disaster.

• Shantae 5, should it be released this year.
  • Shovel Knight: King of Cards (I've been waiting long enough now!)
  • Luigi's Mansion 3, of course!

Definitely the shiny new version of Dragon Quest 11 for the Switch. I've been holding out on the game for the new stuff in the Switch release.

The aforementioned Loogi's mansion and Astral Chain.

Im most excited for Luigi's Mansion 3, Fire Emblem Three Houses and Super Mario Maker 2.

I want a new Nintendo Switch WarioWare videogame, a new Banjo-Kazooie videogame and a new Mother/Earthbound videogame.

wario land five is not wario land shake it ?
Technically speaking, Shake It! is actually Wario Land 6, because neither it nor Virtual Boy Wario Land use a number as part of its title. So, if a new Wario Land game were to be released and use a number as part of its title, it would be 5, because it would be the 5th one to use a number.

I'm probably gonna be playing Crash Team Racing NF for the rest of 2019, but I'm definitely looking forward to Link's Awakening.

Loogi's Third House will prolly be a fun halloween jaunt, but I doubt they'll do anything groundbreaking with it. The 2nd one was pretty forgetable.

Back