General Gaming social thread

MonaWare

Sewn to our side
Diamond City Insider
Coins
Coins
User Name Style Change
I LOVE rush : p I played it a ton growing up. I havent been able to find it yet but I got rush 2, and for some reason I didnt like it at all.

I dunno, its just not as fun as I remembered rush to be growing up. But yeah, Im a big fan of that game : p

I really like daytona usa alot too, makes me wonder if Ill like rush as much as daytona

Metal

MRS. OBAMA GET DOWN!!!
Coins
Coins
Rocking Horse Robot
Is that a catdog T-shirt?

Cool pic though, makes me wish I had a cool pic of me in the 90s playing n64
Awful taste in music though
Ye it's a Catdog shirt, the music posters are the worst part about it tbh. No Devo, Aquabats, or Talking Heads aaaaaa.

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Coins
Coins
User Name Style Change Postbit Highlight (Pre-Defined) Gold Necklace Gold Earrings User Title Style Change
I prefer Paper Mario the Thousand Year Door. It's just a better game all round.

(Though both are better than Super Paper Mario, and even that's better than Sticker Star or Color Splash).

Glowsquid

Mental midget
Coins
Coins
Profile Music
You know, spending time with my new x360 reminded me of how much Microsoft was firing on all cylinders* during the og Xbox and early X360 eras- and how much Don Mattrick fucked everything up.

*Except the mismanagement of Rare, RROD and introducing the concept of paid online. But I guess those are pretty big "excepts"...

MonaWare

Sewn to our side
Diamond City Insider
Coins
Coins
User Name Style Change
You know, spending time with my new x360 reminded me of how much Microsoft was firing on all cylinders* during the og Xbox and early X360 eras- and how much Don Mattrick fucked everything up.

*Except the mismanagement of Rare, RROD and introducing the concept of paid online. But I guess those are pretty big "excepts"...

One thing I noticed after giving the og xbox a chance is how much better the games looked compared to ps2 and many gamecube games. It really feels like a more powerful system than its competitors.

Glowsquid

Mental midget
Coins
Coins
Profile Music
One thing I noticed after giving the og xbox a chance is how much better the games looked compared to ps2 and many gamecube games. It really feels like a more powerful system than its competitors.
Not to mention nearly universal 480p and 5.1 Dolby support!

MonaWare

Sewn to our side
Diamond City Insider
Coins
Coins
User Name Style Change
Not to mention nearly universal 480p and 5.1 Dolby support!
I actually have some old tower speakers, I wonder if I could use them with some of my consoles. I should look into it, have never played a game with surround sound.

The 3rd Wario Brother

Worlds greatest treasure hunter.
Diamond City Insider
Coins
Coins
Few days back the internet was out for the time being so I decided to look through some old games of mine. Found d Bioshock Infinite which I owned since like 2014-15. Hadi played it though or any Bioshock game for that matter but better late than never. So far I'm really enjoying it's story which was a surprise. I was just expecting fun gameplay some decent graphics and nothing more but I'm fully invested now

MonaWare

Sewn to our side
Diamond City Insider
Coins
Coins
User Name Style Change
Few days back the internet was out for the time being so I decided to look through some old games of mine. Found d Bioshock Infinite which I owned since like 2014-15. Hadi played it though or any Bioshock game for that matter but better late than never. So far I'm really enjoying it's story which was a surprise. I was just expecting fun gameplay some decent graphics and nothing more but I'm fully invested now

My mom keeps pushing me to play that game. She way likes it too. Im not all that excited about trying it but ahe insists that Ill like it.

I might try it, at a time I have absolutely nothing else to play.

The 3rd Wario Brother

Worlds greatest treasure hunter.
Diamond City Insider
Coins
Coins
My mom keeps pushing me to play that game. She way likes it too. Im not all that excited about trying it but ahe insists that Ill like it.

I might try it, at a time I have absolutely nothing else to play.
Well if you got no other games it could fill the void for a bit yeah. Unless your into hordes of enemies kinda fps games it's hard to say if you'll *definitely* like it