General Gaming social thread

MonaWare

Sewn to our side
Diamond City Insider
Coins
Coins
User Name Style Change
I LOVE rush : p I played it a ton growing up. I havent been able to find it yet but I got rush 2, and for some reason I didnt like it at all.

I dunno, its just not as fun as I remembered rush to be growing up. But yeah, Im a big fan of that game : p

I really like daytona usa alot too, makes me wonder if Ill like rush as much as daytona

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Coins
Coins
Postbit Highlight (Pre-Defined) Gold Necklace Gold Earrings User Title Style Change Postbit Highlight (Pre-Defined)
I prefer Paper Mario the Thousand Year Door. It's just a better game all round.

(Though both are better than Super Paper Mario, and even that's better than Sticker Star or Color Splash).

Glowsquid

Mental midget
Coins
Coins
You know, spending time with my new x360 reminded me of how much Microsoft was firing on all cylinders* during the og Xbox and early X360 eras- and how much Don Mattrick fucked everything up.

*Except the mismanagement of Rare, RROD and introducing the concept of paid online. But I guess those are pretty big "excepts"...

MonaWare

Sewn to our side
Diamond City Insider
Coins
Coins
User Name Style Change
You know, spending time with my new x360 reminded me of how much Microsoft was firing on all cylinders* during the og Xbox and early X360 eras- and how much Don Mattrick fucked everything up.

*Except the mismanagement of Rare, RROD and introducing the concept of paid online. But I guess those are pretty big "excepts"...

One thing I noticed after giving the og xbox a chance is how much better the games looked compared to ps2 and many gamecube games. It really feels like a more powerful system than its competitors.

Glowsquid

Mental midget
Coins
Coins
One thing I noticed after giving the og xbox a chance is how much better the games looked compared to ps2 and many gamecube games. It really feels like a more powerful system than its competitors.
Not to mention nearly universal 480p and 5.1 Dolby support!

MonaWare

Sewn to our side
Diamond City Insider
Coins
Coins
User Name Style Change
Not to mention nearly universal 480p and 5.1 Dolby support!
I actually have some old tower speakers, I wonder if I could use them with some of my consoles. I should look into it, have never played a game with surround sound.