General Gaming social thread

Senran Kagura dubbed by 4kids
1447980680161.jpg

I recorded my replay on dinosaur canyon.

Wish I knew someone who played daytona usa who could challenge my time : p

I recorded my replay on dinosaur canyon.

Wish I knew someone who played daytona usa who could challenge my time : p

Mona don't listen to him your Homer Simpson car is rad!
How do you feel about San Francisco Rush? I really enjoyed that game on the N64 although it ain't on the Dreamcast like Daytona USA I think it's a rather well built racing/arcade game.

I LOVE rush : p I played it a ton growing up. I havent been able to find it yet but I got rush 2, and for some reason I didnt like it at all.

I dunno, its just not as fun as I remembered rush to be growing up. But yeah, Im a big fan of that game : p

I really like daytona usa alot too, makes me wonder if Ill like rush as much as daytona

I prefer Paper Mario the Thousand Year Door. It's just a better game all round.

(Though both are better than Super Paper Mario, and even that's better than Sticker Star or Color Splash).

You know, spending time with my new x360 reminded me of how much Microsoft was firing on all cylinders* during the og Xbox and early X360 eras- and how much Don Mattrick fucked everything up.

*Except the mismanagement of Rare, RROD and introducing the concept of paid online. But I guess those are pretty big "excepts"...

You know, spending time with my new x360 reminded me of how much Microsoft was firing on all cylinders* during the og Xbox and early X360 eras- and how much Don Mattrick fucked everything up.

*Except the mismanagement of Rare, RROD and introducing the concept of paid online. But I guess those are pretty big "excepts"...

One thing I noticed after giving the og xbox a chance is how much better the games looked compared to ps2 and many gamecube games. It really feels like a more powerful system than its competitors.

One thing I noticed after giving the og xbox a chance is how much better the games looked compared to ps2 and many gamecube games. It really feels like a more powerful system than its competitors.

Not to mention nearly universal 480p and 5.1 Dolby support!

Back